Back on Earth

I smile at my friends before walking down the ships open door.

"I was gone for like a day, what happened?" I ask jokingly as I look around the damaged city.

"Very funny." Tony says sarcastically.

"Where were you, and who are they?" Sam interrogates.

I turn to my left after hearing a noise and shoot a stray alien coming at us.

"I'll explain later, right now we've got a job and these guys are with me." I look back at my new friends.

They all shrug and I roll my eyes.

"The only problem is these cuffs are blocking my powers. I can't get them off." I say as I approach the team. "But I think Wanda might be able to get them off."

"Ok shes this way." Steve says and takes off down the rubble filled street.

I follow behind him until we reach a four way intersection. I look to the center of the street to see Wanda fending off a large group of both aliens and HYDRA assassins.

"Ok so nows probably not the best time for that." I sigh. "I'll stick to guns for now." I cock my gun and start fighting.

Steve tosses me an ear piece and I slide it on.

"Where on the legs is the weak point?" I shout to Gamora who was fighting a few feet away from me.

"The back of the legs just below the knees. There should be like a darker purple crease." She shouts back.

"Everyone hear that?" I ask through comms.

"Yup." Nat says.

I use the gun I had until I had used up all of its energy or ammo or whatever it ran on. I sigh as I toss it aside and whip two small blades I had stolen from the ship out of my waistband.

I charge at the aliens flipping over them and landing behind them. They made a noise that was almost a scream when I cut their leg. They fall to the ground unable to walk. This certainly made it easier.

We had made a significant dent in their little army but we were starting to get tired. I look over and see Wanda getting slower and slower. I had to get these good damn cuffs off!

There was quite a few of my teammates around. I sigh and shout out to Bucky who was the closest.

"BUCKY! SHOOT MY HANDS WITH THE UDHAR GUN!" I say as I navigate through some of the enemies to get closer.

He tilted his head as he shot off some of the HYDRA agents.

"NOW BARNES!" I say harshly.

I hold my hands into the air and everything slows down for a moment. This would either work or take off my hands. Let's hope for option one.

Bucky shoots twice, one for each hand. I move my hands quickly to the side just a little bit. The energy blasts whiz past me and I hear a clunk on the ground. I smile to the see the cuffs smoking on the ground.

All the built up energy from the previous days surges through my veins and I gasp. It felt amazing. I charge my hands and lift myself into the air.

Some of the HYDRA agents run the opposite way and I nod to my team to get them. I handle the Udhar, sending blasts their way that go straight through them.

I land on the ground moments later after finishing off the last of the aliens.

"Damn. Didn't know you could do that." I hear someone say behind me.