New Allies

I sit on the cool dark ground and I just lose myself. My mind wanders and I feel like i'm transported somewhere else. Nothing seems real.

An hour or so later I come back to reality. I shake back into my right mind and remember how I got here. I quickly jump up and take my surroundings in again. I was alone. Loki was gone and I don't remember where he went or when he left.

I look down at my wrists and see metal cuffs were attached and they were glowing on the outside. I kneel to the ground and try and break them off, but it doesn't work. The cuffs only emit a shock of electricity that makes me jolt.

I growl in frustration and stand back up. I look around me and see flat and dark terrain. There was nothing for miles. There had to be some other way to get home. I couldn't rely on Loki because, well obvious reasons. It was cold and a slight breeze sent chills down my spine.

I wrap my arms around me in an attempt to warm myself at least a little. I spin around and try to find some kind of defining structure but it all looks the same. I sigh pick up some small rocks from around me. I pile them up and shrug. It was something.

I pick a direction and start walking. I didn't want to be there when and if Loki got back.

I feel like I've been walking for hours on end. It didn't get lighter and it didn't get darker everything stayed the same. I continued walking in one direction hoping to find something. Anything.

I reach some kind of cliff and sit on the end, dangling my feet over the end. I look into the horizon and i'm not going to lie. It was gorgeous, and in any other situation I would be enjoying this.

Just then I see something flying towards me. It was far away so it looked small but it looked like some kind of plane? I stand and raise my hand to my eyes trying to see better.

A ship lands at the bottom of the cliff and I watch as several people get out. I smile. There was a man and he looked human. Good enough right? I wave my hands above my head and start yelling out.

The group of people stop and stare up at me. I slowly stop waving my arms. I had caught their attention but they weren't responding.

The man pulls something out of his waistband and points it up at me. I roll out of the way as something shoots past me. The hell?

I creep back over the the edge of the cliff and peer over. The ship was still there but the people were gone. That was weird. I hear someone say something and I look down the side of the cliff. There were the people attempting to climb it! Someone in a mask was flying? He looked like he had thrusters kind of like Tony's suit.

In a matter of seconds the man flying reaches me and aims his gun at me again. I fall backwards and try to scoot away on my back. I raise my hands in surrender as he lands on the ground.

Moments later the others stand beside him. They were an odd group and was that a raccoon?

"I don't want any trouble! I just need a ride!" I say defensively.

The man who flew presses a button on his helmet and it disappears, revealing a face. A human face. The rest looked like aliens. My head was spinning.

"Where to?" A woman asks.

I glance over at her. I probably looked scared but that was probably because I was, but I was more afraid of not getting home.

"E-earth. I was kidnapped and taken here. Someone is trying to take over my planet and he wants to use me against my friends. I just need to get home." I stutter.