The Fight

I watch as not only HYDRA agents breakthrough the walls but also creatures that were definitely not human. They had guns and other weapons that looked alien. I watched as they take down Shield agents and destroy the building as well.

I grabbed the small device off my desk and bring it close to my chest. I turn off the monitor and roll under my desk. The door to my room opens and I watch as two HYDRA agents come into my room and start searching for anyone. HYDRA didn't know I was alive, and I wanted to keep it that way.

I take a deep breath and close the door to my room. The agents turn to face the door and they see me. I smile and wave. They look incredibly confused. I feel a purple mist quickly rise from my hands and I fling the guns out of their hands and bring them to me. I hold one gun in each hand and shoot both the agents until they fall. I hated it, but revenge I guess.

I turn my monitor back on and watch as the avengers were trying to fight the aliens as the HYDRA agents searched the base and got the other non-superhero's. Key word there: trying.

I sigh and roll my neck. The HYDRA agents were going to take over and kill everyone and the good damn aliens were going to kill my friends. I guess it was time? I search the camera feeds until I find Fury's office. I catch him escaping into tunnels, but before he goes, he looks at the camera and nods.

Yup, time to see my people again. I was excited but I was kind of nervous on how they would react. I tighten my grip on the two guns I had a hold on and kick down my door. I walk through the door and turn sharply to my right. I shoot the couple of HYDRA agents that were still sweeping the area.

I continue walking down the halls, shooting at anyone in the HYDRA gear. I reach one of the science labs and see that some Shield agents, even some friends were being held hostage. I walk through the open door and shoot down the people holding them hostage. I smile at my friends and notice one of them had been shot. I take a deep breath in and knee at the side of the man.

I look back towards the door. I toss the guns I was holding to the ground and kick it to the people on the floor. I nod to the other guns on the ground. "Take these and get out of here. Get him to a hospital. I have to go. There's not just HYDRA here so be on the lookout and be careful." I say quickly.

They look up at me in confusion. "W-we don't know how to shoot." A woman stutters up at me.

I hold the guns up and point it at the door. "Just pull the trigger, don't point at anything you don't want to shoot, the safety isn't on. Now I really have to go i'm sorry." I say as I run back out the door.

I continue running down the hallways, the red flashing lights illuminating the path. The sirens are near deafening now as I run, my heart pounding.

I reach an open space and I pause for a moment. I see my friends fighting these horrific looking dark purple creatures. I spot one of the creatures beating down on Steve and he looked like he was about to collapse under the strength of the beast.

I take a deep breath. Now or never. I concentrate all I have into channeling my power. I rise from off the ground and fed my eyes glowing. I look down and my hands are glowing as well.

I start to growl as I charge my hands. One final punch and Steve was done. I scream as I push all my energy toward the beast and knock it off Steve. It creates a hole in its chest where the blast hits it

Steve shakily stands from the ground and looks over at me. I don't make eye contact, while I had missed him reuniting wasn't my number one priority.

I push off the ground and fly through the air into another one of the aliens. For whatever reason the blasts that I hit them with does more damage than any other weapon.

The aliens notice that a new player had entered the field and start coming at me. Several of the tackle me at a time and I hear someone shout my name. I create a circular type power shield and blast it, throwing the creatures into the walls. I pick up one of the weapons they had dropped and start shooting at them.

Their weapons are actually effective against them. It kills the rest of them and I grab another one of the guns.I shake it, it was very light for being so large.

I think i'm nervous to actually talk to them again, instead of trying to talk to them I drop back to my feet and start running down the halls. I can hear some footsteps behind me but they eventually stop.

I reach another room where it looked like the rest of the HYDRA agents were residing. I lift from the ground again and use my powers to toss them around and knock them out. Might as well get information out of them right? I notice we're in the holding cell and I see Dr. Schmuck sitting cross legged in her cell, smiling.

The HYDRA agents are all on the ground and I walk up to the cell and rip the door out of the wall. I walk into the cell and pick up the woman from the ground and slam her into the wall. She groans in pain and I push into her throat. "What the hell is this all?" I hiss.

She smiles and starts to laugh softly. "It's all bigger than you think. Than anyone ever thought. It may have started as HYDRA, but now... ha. Now we have help from the beyond." She chokes out.

"Time to learn about your origin miss Y/n." She laughs and then coughs.

I push off of her. "What the hall do you mean my origin?" I ask disgusted.

A shot rings out and the doctor falls back into the wall. Blood starts to soak through a hole in her chest and she slides down the wall. "H-hail Hydra." She says one last time.

I whip around and see a man limping away. I shoot a blast of energy at him but he turns a corner. I turn back to the doctor and kneel down to her. I shake her but she doesn't open her eyes. I feel for a pulse but I don't find anything.

A door opens and I turn around and raise my hands, which were still glowing purple.

"Back the hell down Y/n." Fury shouts and I lower my hands. He closes the tunnel exit behind him and Maria runs around the corner and stops as soon as she sees us. I jog over to them.

"Schmuck is dead. One of the HYDRA agents got away. The aliens should be dead in the main hall. They're in enough of a condition for examination. I got some of the Shield agents out and as you can see..." I motion to the floor. "The rest of the HYDRA attackers are here."

I laugh. "One hell of a day.."

My laugh dies down as the team rounds the corner. I give a weak smile and wave slightly. The looks on their faces varied. Hurt, angry, confused, worried.

"Look-" I start.

I'm interrupted by Steve running up and pushing Fury against the wall.

Last update: 02/02/21 9:05pm

Hey guys!! Not much to say here except thank you! You guys give me something to be excited about! I'm so happy you're all enjoying it so much!

If you want more for now I recommend the other little story I started! Anyways hope you're all having a good day! 💞💞