Zola

We stood in the circle as the room filled with HYDRA agents.

"We aren't going to get anywhere if we stay here! We have to find Zola!" I yell out over the noise.

They turn to me at the mention of Zola. I look back and see them confused.

"The scientist. He's Dr. Zola's grandson. He's carrying out the family business. He's here. If I can get to his office I can take him down. I want to feel the bastard die." I was taken aback. I didn't mean to say that.

They all look confused but then turn back towards the agents. Tony calls out my name and tosses me a small pendant. I catch it and see it's my uniform. I smile and attach it to my dress. I tap the pendant and gasp as i'm enveloped in the fabric. I look down and see Tony had put my design in the pendant.

"Thanks Stark"

"Ok everyone split into groups and ever take one of the four exits. Try and get information from computers and take down the heads of departments and the guys in control." Steve shouts out.

"Let's go!" I hear Tony shouts through a smile as his face piece comes down.

With a smile on my face I start running to the closest door. I look behind me to see Bucky and Nat running my way too.

I hop onto an agent kicking another in the throat in the process. I spin around him and make him drop to the ground. I grab his guns off him and hop up. I start shooting at those around. My face lit up in the gunfire.

"Good to have you back Y/n" I hear Nat call out while tripping and tackling two more agents.

"Good to be back" I say back.

The three of us finally make it through the doors and into a semi empty hallway. We take off running down the hall. We passed the holding cells, unlocking them as we went releasing the people with grudges against HYDRA.

"Get out of here! This place is gonna blow soon!" I yell out to the escapees as they start running away.

We keep running and I start to recognize the hallways. We come upon an office and I motion for Nat and Bucky to fall back a little bit.

I kick down the door and draw my guns. I lift them and aim the person sitting in the chair in front of me. He looked frantic as he scooped up some papers. His face relaxed when he saw me.

"Oh. It's just you. You wouldn't kill me would you?" He says innocently.

I just smirk and click the safety on the gun.

He takes a deep breath and raises his hand. "Are you alone? You know you were my best work. Had you of stayed at HYDRA you could have been excellent. You would have had a place in the world. A purpose. Now? Well now you fight for these people who act as the good guys. We both know that no matter what they say, they destroy more than we ever could. We could be great together. You could be godlike Y/n. I beg of you to reconsider." He says with a smile of his face slowly lowering his arm.

I relax for a minute lowering my guns. "One thing doctor." I say calmly.

He cocks his head confused. "What?"

My smile grows. "I'm not alone" I say proudly. At the very words I hear Nat and Bucky step up and into the door way.

I can see the fear on Zola's face as failed HYDRA projects stand in front of him. It was his worst fear, the very people whose lives he made miserable were angry and ready for revenge.

"So Zola, I stand here to today with my friends, all of which are pretty freaking pissed and I offer you two options. One: Come with us and go to prison and help us take down HYDRA. Or two: Die at the hands of those who you've destroyed. Either way, i'm here to avenge Eli and you know me, I always get what I want." I say raising my guns again.

The fear in the scientists eyes slowly fades into a tranquil like look. "You may think you know everything about HYDRA, or even about yourself miss y/l/n but I am telling you now, you don't even know the half of it. Hail Hydra." He says coldly.

He smiles and I look down to his hand to see a small remote. "GET DOWN!" I scream as him thumb goes down on the button.

I turn around and jump as the room behind me explodes, killing Zola.

I stand up and brush myself off. "God dammit! He was right there!" I say angrily shoving my face into my palms.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and see Bucky next to me. "He's dead, that's all that matters" He says assuring me.

I shake it off and go back into the smoky office trying to find anything salvageable. I use my knife to pick into a filing cabinet that had stayed standing. I pulled it open to reveal a singular manilla folder with my name in the middle and a small bag.

I grab the folder and shove it in the bag, not looking at what was in the bag. I slung the bag over my shoulders and onto my back. I nodded to Nat and Bucky and we took off down the halls again.

I pressed the communicator in my ear. "How's everyone doing? I think we're getting close to the control room so we should be able to light this place up soon." I call out as we continue running through the halls.

"Sam and I reached the computer room, i'm uploading their data to my computer now, should only take another 5 minutes." Tony says through the comms.

"Ok then, everyone else good?" I ask.

"We've taken custody of several agents and officers and are taking them outside now." Wanda says, she sounded proud.

"Thor and I are trying to take down some agent in the north wing! I think it's Mack but he's injected himself with something that's made him stronger and harder to hit. Make take us a little longer" Steve says sounding out of breath.

I cringe at mention of Jaden. "Hit him extra hard for me Steve?" I ask.

I take my finger off the ear piece. "Ok so let me just get a few things-"

I'm interrupted by a small explosion that caused the ceiling the fall down onto the three of us.