Chapter 38: No No No Please No

Epona's POV:

A wave of nausea came over me. I wanted to throw up as my hand came up to my mouth muffling my scream. I fell to my knees over Cedric's unmoving body.

He was dead. 

Tears poured from my eyes. I could've done something. I could have saved him...But I was too fucking weak. I watched as Harry got dragged away, and I looked horrified.

"You Bastards!" I yelled, and their attention turned to me. I started to stand.

"Stop her." The high pitched voice said.

The dark robed person flicked their wand at me and all of a sudden I couldn't move. I couldn't open my mouth. I was stuck in place. FUCKING HELL. I can't give up. I can't let those bastards hurt my brother.

But what can I do? I'm stuck here. I'm fucking pathetic. The woman echoed in my mind, and it just pissed me off. They started doing weird shit to Harry and I was forced to sit here and watch. I'm not going to sit here. I will not let myself sit here.

"You...sick fucks..." I willed out, and it's attention turned to me and I continued, "I'm going to watch your corpses burn by my hand. And I'll be fucking laughing." I spat, still unable to move.

There was just small laughter.

"You were right, Master. She is going down the path." The robed figured seemingly giggled, which was disturbing.

Then, he unwrapped the bundle of blankets, and I wanted to throw up more. Whatever that thing is, it's horrifying. Like a blob fish had a baby with naked mole rat and the baby was dropped down ten flights of stairs. 

He put the thing in the water of the large cauldron, and it sunk to the bottom. I hoped it would drown. But of course it didn't. Instead, the guy started chanting something.

"Bone of a father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!" He yelled, and dropped a bone in the water.

He then pulled out a dagger, "Flesh...of a servant... willingly given... you will revive your master." He was shaking and sobbing uncontrollably as he cut off his entire right hand.

I'm pretty sure I just threw up in my mouth as it splashed into the water. He started approaching Harry with the knife. No...No I'm not going to let him touch Harry. 

GET THE FUCK UP, EPONA! I screamed in my head, and I flicked my wrist enough to burn the man and he screamed in pain. But somehow my body turned stiff again. Except it wasn't the spell this time.

It was the woman. She was forcing me to stay still. Forcing me to watch.

I watched in horror as he spoke his next words. Harry looked me in the eye, and I saw the fear in his. We had that weird connection, where we could understand what we're saying to  each other through our eyes. He was trying to say it was okay, and everything's fine. But not even an idiot would believe that.

I'm being forced to sit next the dead body of my friend. He was the person to check in on me a lot after that happened. He was the only person who knew. Cedric made me feel like I wasn't entirely alone. But now I am.

Then the man spoke the words, "Blood of an enemy, forcibly taken, you will revive your foe!" He yelled.

He stabbed Harry in his right arm, and fumbled for a small vial in his pocket. He held it under Harry's cut and got the blood in it. He had poured it into the cauldron, and the water turned a blinding white. Sparks erupted from it, and it simmered then...nothing. I could tell Harry was also praying it went wrong.

But when the sparks stopped, a heavy fog boiled out, and I could see Harry or even Cedric right next to me. Nothing except the fog. For a moment I thought he had done it wrong. 

But I couldn't have been more wrong. 

Through the mist, a tall thin figure got out of the cauldron. It told the man, who I heard Harry call Wormtail, to give him a robe. What is this a fucking vacation? Don't mind me, just bad humor to try and ignore my fear.

Terror surged through me as I got a better look of him when the mist cleared slightly. Pale grey skin, with no hair and slightly sunken in reddish eyes and only two slits in his face for a nose like a snake.

Lord Voldemort has risen again. 

He had started taunting Harry, then moved on to me. He crouched in front of me.

"Look at you. Sitting over top of your friends dead body. What's it feel like never being in control. Epona Potter?" He asked me, his tone so condescending.

I didn't reply. I spit on him.

He wiped it off of his face, "You're lucky that you're needed alive. Otherwise I would've killed you by now." His face twisted into a crooked smile, "But you remember when I met you as a baby. You were so innocent back then, weren't you? You remember the pain you felt that night. You know that that pain is what fuels your anger and hatred, your fear and agony. Would you like to feel it again?"

"Suck a dick." I growled.

He laughed, "So that's a yes."

"Crucio!" He yelled, and I screamed.

"NO!" Harry screamed as well, and he watched in horror.

I couldn't focus, everything was blurry. My whole body feels like it's being ripped in half, and my throat started to burn but I couldn't stop myself from screaming. It felt like it went on for ages, and then it stopped. I collapsed onto the floor, sobbing, still feeling the tingles that lingered behind from the pain.

"Now that we have nice and quiet, we can continue. Look at that, Harry! My true family returns!" Voldemort said.

My head was throbbing, but I watched the figures approach, all dressed in dark robes. Death Eaters. It was so hard to focus. I tried to breath and calm my breaths, but I couldn't. Then I saw it. A long lock of pale blonde hair. 

I only know one family with that hair...Malfoy? For a moment I made eye contact with Lucius Malfoy, who looked away rather quickly. Ass wipe.

Voldemort started the typical villain monologue, and started talking about his followers and the ones who brought Harry here.

"Though I have Harry Potter, it's not just him as a gift I was given. I also have his twin sister, the girl I have been told has quite a tendency to make things go up in flames. I'd almost call them my guests of honor to my re-birthing party." He turned that same crooked smile on his face, "Isn't that right, Epona?"

"Go fuck yourself in the ass, and I'd burn you, but why would I make you look better?" I growled, my body still numb.

He only laughed.

After a little while, he untied Harry and had Wormtail tie me up instead. I heard the words "I'm going to kill Harry Potter."

Voldemort gave my brother his wand. Harry glanced at me nervously, then his expression became serious. I know that look. That's the look of he's going to win because he doesn't want me to get hurt. Harry you're so stupid...

They only tied me with rope. It's a strong rope, sure, but there's something special about rope.

It's highly flammable.

Voldemort was right about one thing.

I do like burning things to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, everyone! I have a couple things to say. One, if you remember I said I would post the Slytherin Uniform, I decided to wait until the last chapter I write for their forth year to post it. I thought it would be fitting. Two, if you have any questions, I would love to answer them. Though if I find it to be very important and will be revealed later, I won't answer it and I'll tell you I can't. Third, hope you liked the double update.

Anyways, I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Until Next Time, Byee!