Fifty - two (Midnight cuddles)

[Babe, I might get home late tonight so make sure to lock all doors before sleeping. Don't wait for me and get to sleep early. I love you~!] - Bunny

I read my boyfriend's message before I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"He'll be late again. It's just 10:30 so should I just watch movies while waiting for him?" I thought to myself while brushing my teeth.

Once I finished, I locked all doors as Jaemin reminded me to do and got comfy in couch while choosing good movies on Netflix to watch.

"What should I watch~" I said in a singsong voice.

I came across a horror movie and I found the plot to be really interesting. Though I wasn't really into horror stuff, but because of boredom, I ended up watching it anyway.

The eerie sound sent shiver all over my body and I slowly pulled the blanket beside me and covered myself with it.

"Why is it so cold all of a sudden..." I mumbled to myself.

I was so into watching that all I did was to scream and cover my eyes for almost half of the movie.

Wow. Just great!

"What the? That's it? That wasn't even scary." I lied to myself as I let out a nervous chuckle.

Suddenly I heard the door click and I screamed all over the place.

"HOLYY SHHHH—!! That freaking scared me!" I held on my chest as I tried calming myself.

Goosebumps were all over my body but I managed to run to the door and greeted Jaemin.

"Oh! Hey I told you not to wait for me, right?" Jaemin said as he placed his coat on the rack.

"I'm glad you're home." I said as I casually clung on his arm.

"What's with you? Did something happen?" He teased and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said.

"I heard you screaming outside. Did I startled you??" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

The scaredy cat inside of me went out and Fine— the movie scared me so much.

I went back to the couch and decided to watch some cartoons to forget the scary movie I just watched.

"Have you eaten?? Want something to eat?" I asked him when I heard him opening the fridge.

"Haven't eaten yet." He answered.

I stood and quickly asked what he wanted to eat.

"I can cook for myself, sweetie." He said but I shook my head.

"No. Just rest. You've been practicing since morning. I'll cook some kimchi fried rice and spam so just relax." I said as I pushed him out of the kitchen.

He turned around and suddenly pouted, like he's asking for a kiss.

I turned around and I heard him scoff.

"No kisses?!" He scoffed and I burst out in laughter.

I walked closer and gave him a soft peck on the lips and went back to cook in the kitchen.

"I didn't know you still like watching cartoons." He said as he watched me cook.

I was too embarrassed to admit that I was watching cartoons because of of that horror movie!

"Who doesn't like cartoons? I think even adults older than I am still love watching them." I said with an awkward chuckle.

He shrugged and silently played games on his phone.