Twenty - (Forced Marriage)

So this was requested by dongsyoki a long time ago (◞‸◟)

Sorry i posted it like VERY late! Anyways i hope you like it!

*p.s. This is a long ass imagine.😂

🥀

---------------------------

"Mom, do i really have to follow grandpa's request?" You asked while crying.

"Your grandparents already settled everything so we couldn't do anything about it, sweetheart." Your mom said as she rubbed your back. She looked terribly sad because of your misfortune.

You covered your face in disappointment and cried your heart out. She let you cry for some moment and continued to console you by saying-

"Rima, i know your grandparents won't just agree to let you marry a random person."

You took a deep breath and wiped your tears away. You smiled at her knowing that she tried everything to make you feel better.

"Mom..."

"I'm sorry that i can't do anything about this matter." She said as she held both of your hands.

"It's okay." You said as you gave her a tight hug.

You guys were interrupted when you heard a knock on the door.

"Yes, come in." Your mother said.

"Good afternoon ma'am, i would just like to say that the car is already waiting for Ms. Rima downstairs."

"Oh okay, i'll be there in a minute." You smiled as he left.

You are on your way to visit your fiance's home and you haven't seen each other yet so this will be your first meeting.

The car ride was quiet when you suddenly thought of asking your butler about your supposed husband.

"I heard my fiancé lives alone, is that true Mr. Park?" You asked your butler.

"Yes, miss. He does live alone." Your butler answered.

"Tell me more about this guy." You said as you stared at the window.

"He is the grandson of your late grandfather's bestfriend. And runs his own company along with his friends who are also fresh graduates. Also, i heard he enjoys charity works and is a very quiet type of person. " Your butler said.

"Please don't worry too much, miss." He added.

You smiled at him genuinely when your eyes met.

"Thank you so much, Mr.Park. You have always took good care of me ever since i was a little kid." You said.

He just nodded and gave you a soft smile.

"We're here." Your butler said as a glamorous house stood right in front of you.

"Just remember to be yourself and i promise everything will be alright." He said as he escorted you to your fiancé's door.

"Thank you." You said as you took a deep breath.

Your butler rang the doorbell twice while you waited patiently behind his back.

The door opened and your heart thumped. A guy in his mid-40's greeted the both of you with a smile.