Eighteen - (Lucky Girl)

Jaemin was known to have a huge crush on someone but no one knows who that lucky girl is. Even his friends had no idea who that person was. You kind of liked him though, but the fact that he already likes someone else makes you distance yourself.

You were about to have a ecological field trip in a certain province and you were quite excited for the activities ahead.

You are currently classmates with the dreamies along with your bestfriend.

"Class, please fall in line properly." Your teacher announced.

The guys immediately fell in line while bringing the snacks you brought.

Mark was the first one in line followed by Haechan, Chenle, Jisung and Renjun. Jeno and Jaemin decided to sit with each other so that you could sit beside your bestfriend.

You comfortably sat in the middle part of the bus in front of Mark and Haechan's seat. While Jaemin and Jeno sat on the other side across yours.

"Y/n-ieee. Thank you for bringing us some snacks~~" Haechan said as he opened a bag of gummies.

"No worries!" You chuckled.

You unintentionally looked at Jaemin's seat when you caught him staring. You were about to smile but he looked away.

You furrowed your eyebrows and shrugged it off. You decided to put your earphones on and rested with your eyes closed.

You're travelling for almost an hour now and you heard Jeno and Jaemin whispering.

"Just exchange seats already!" Jeno whispered.

"I don't want to. She might get surprised when she wakes up!" He answered back.

"Come on, Nana! Or...Maybe, you're just shy." Jeno protested back.

"N-no i'm not! Lower your voice." He responded back while nudging Jeno's chest.

"Oooofff. Yah! No foul movements!" He said while rubbing his chest.

You decided to open your eyes to peek on what the commotion was about.

"Is...is everything okay?" You asked.

The both of them looked surprised especially Jaemin.

"Y/n, is it okay if Jaemin would exchange place with *your bestfriend's name*?" Jeno said while Jaemin pinched Jeno's side without you noticing it.

Jeno gave Jaemin a 'what' kind of look.

Even though you weren't sure of how to react, you still smiled and said yes. You knew how Jeno liked your bestfriend so you let him have a sit with her.

Jaemin quickly stood and carefully assisted your bestfriend to her seat.

He shyly sat beside you while avoiding eye contact.

You felt your cheeks turn into crimson red when your arms accidentally brushed with each other.

Even if you're quite awkward, you tried to act normal and started small conversations.