Nineteen - (Be my Date?)

Tomorrow's the start of your first day in college so you're really kind of nervous.

"Ugh New university, new faces and new environment." You sighed.

You can't help but worry but good thing your best friend will be your classmate for the first semester.

You are currently binge eating your favorite tub of ice cream while watching your favorite series when your bestfriend entered your room.

"Yah, Y/n." She said as she threw herself on your bed.

"I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow." She added as she grabbed your spoon and munched on your ice cream.

You sat properly and turned the TV off.

"You know what? Let's not think about that first and just let life do it's thing. No one knows, maybe tomorrow might be a good day." You said while she looked at you with 'oh really' type of look.

"Y/n, is that really you? As far as i remember, you are always on the pessimistic side of things." She said while mocking you.

You took your tub of ice cream and looked at her with a bright smile.

"I just realized there might be tons of things to be really excited about." You said as you stuffed your mouth with ice cream.

You continued to munch snacks as your best friend rolled her eyes at you.

"You know what I need some beauty rest, so see you tomorrow, oPimIsT kId." She said sarcastically. You laughed at her and was about to throw her a pillow when she immediately closed the door.

You decided to wash up and go to bed early so that you'd be really relaxed for tomorrow's first day.

-----------

The next morning, you were too early at school so you decided to roam around and observe the surroundings.

"Still have 2 hours before my first class~" you said excitingly.

But as you walked farther from the entrance, you were kind of confused where the building your room was located.

"I should've brought my map with me." You sighed and you decided to continue walking until your feet brought you to a random building.

Groovy music can be heard in here and there were people practicing in each rooms.

You were kind of amazed because they were really good dancers. You were quietly passing by the rooms when you accidentally bumped into a guy when he suddenly got out of the door.

He was kind of flustered when he saw you and immediately apologized. You just smiled and continued walking when he called you out.

"Hey, miss. There are no exits in there." He chuckled causing you to stop walking.

You just wanted to be eaten alive from embarrassment!

"O-oh is that so?" You shyly said as you turned around.

You went back to where you came from and walked pass by him when he grabbed your arm slightly.

"Cute." He said as he let go of your arm.

"I was just kidding. You seem to be lost, do you need some help?" He added.

You were very embarrassed of what happened but decided to shrug if off since you might be late if you still wander around. He was wearing his cap and practice clothes which made you conclude that he was a dance major.