Twenty - II.

As promised! Here it is~

🥀

※※※↓↓↓※※※↑↑↑※※※↓↓↓※※※↑↑↑※※※↓↓↓※※

You woke up with a bad head ache and you were surprised to wake up on your bed with sleepwear on and a cloth placed on your forehead.

"Ugh my head hurts so bad. Huh? How on earth did i end up here though?" You said while massaging your temples. You were trying to remember everything that happened last night but you really couldn't.

"Wanna ask too if who brought you here?" Jaemin suddenly peeked through the door carrying a tray of food.

You immediately covered yourself with blankets because of embarrassment! You heard him chuckle.

You then, felt a light tug on your blanket.

"Rima." He called out.

"What?" You answered back without removing the blanket.

"Have some breakfast. It's past 9 am and i thought you must be hungry. Drink this tea too it'll help you with your head ache." Jaemin said.

You felt kinda shy since he seemed to be really concerned.

"Thank you. But I look like a total mess right now so please, can you leave me for awhile?" You politely asked.

"Okay. Make sure to eat or else I'll tell your mom about this." You heard him answer.

Aish! This guy!

"Fine. Fine. I'll eat everything." You replied.

You heard footsteps and the door closing so you thought he already left.

You decided to remove your blankets but to your surprise, Jaemin was sitting on your sofa set reading a book.

"What the?! Why are you still here?" You glared at him.

You saw him smirk as he closed the book he was reading.

"Well, i changed my mind." He continued.

"Eat up, i just want to make sure you finish all of that." He said.

"Ugh for pete's sake. I'm not sick. i can take care of myself." You ranted.

He walked to your direction and placed his hand on your forehead. Nothing special. it just felt like a random guy touched your forehead and that was it.

"Pabo." He said without an expression.

"How could you drink too much without knowing your alcohol intolerance." He added.

You were taken aback because he was right.

Ugh it's because of you! You stressed the heck out of me.

You ranted inside your head while glaring at Jaemin.

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows at you.