Forty-two (Game interrupted! 🎮)

"I'm heading over right now. I'll be there in 10mins." I said over the phone.

"Can't wait to see you babyyy." Jaemin said cutely and it made me chuckle.

It's been awhile since we saw each other so we kinda missed hanging out.

I heard the other dreams' voices and they seem to watch a movie.

"Okay, see you soon." I said and ended the call.

Jaemin will always be that clingy and kinda possessive boyfriend, but not the toxic type!

I got to their dorm and Jeno greeted me when he opened the door.

"Long time no see, Y/n~" He said as he tried giving me a friendly hug but Jaemin pulled his hoodie, backing him away from me.

I giggled and Jaemin held my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you." He whispered to my ear.

Jeno glared at him but smiled back at me.

"We're watching a movie so the lights are turned off." He whispered.

We walked inside and I saw the others laying comfortably on the sofa while watching the movie.

I didn't bother interrupting them so Jaemin and I sneaked directly to his bedroom.

"Do you want to watch other movies??" He asked while getting some hoodie for me to wear.

Whenever I come over, he would always ask me to change into his hoodie because he knew I liked wearing them.

I happily took it and he chuckled.

I laid comfortably on his bed and he followed behind.

He shifted on his side and rested on his head on his right hand and stared at me with a soft smile.

"I missed you. Did you miss me?" He suddenly asked.

I scooted closer to him and hugged his waist and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Of course, nana." I said.

Someone knocked so he stood to check who it was.

I sat properly and tilted my head to check who it is.

"Oh, Jisung. What is it?" Jaemin asked.

"I was wondering if you wanna play PUBG with us?" He asked.

"Uhm. Maybe later?" He said.

"Why don't you just play? It's okaaay." I said.

He looked like he was really missing playing games for awhile so I thought it was fine if he'd play.

"Really?" He asked while his eyes glisten.

I nodded and chuckled at his reaction.

"Count me in then. I'll just play here." He said and Jisung left with a nod.

"You sure it's okay for me to play?" He asked while squishing my cheeks.

"Of course." I said.

"You're the best~" He said and booped my nose with his'

He immediately opened his pc and comfortably sat on his bed, near his headboard while waiting for his team to be complete.

I took my phone and decided to watch a movie while he plays.

"Babe, there's some snacks on the cabinet. Just get some if you want." He said while focusing on his game.

I stood and got some chips and water for the both of us and I laid on my tummy and continued watching the movie.

I was practically beside Jaemin so I offer him chips once in a while.

I enjoyed watching the almost 2-hour movie all by myself but they're not yet done playing.

I started feeling sleepy while surfing the internet and suddenly wanted some cuddles.

He was too focused on the game and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his nose scrunch a little.

"So cute." I sleepily mumbled.

I was too shy to interrupt his game by asking for cuddles so I decided to do just do it without telling him.

I slowly sat and sneaked my way between his arms.

I sat on his lap and straddled on him. My knees comfortably laid on both of his sides and I hugged his waist completely laying comfortably on his body.

I was surprised he didn't get mad. Like at all.

"Hm? What's wrong with my baby?" He softly whispered to my ear as he held my back to pull me closer.

He paused the game and he shifted his body just to get me in a much comfortable position.

"Just sleepy." I simply said with my eyes closed.

I snuggled closer to him and i felt his hands rub my back.

"Let's take a nap?" He softly whispered while peppering me with kisses on the cheek.

I shook my head.

"No, you can continue playing." I mumbled as i took a quick glance of his face.

He stared at me so softly and I felt those stupid butterflies when I met his gaze.

"Can i stay like this for a while??" I asked.

"Of course, babe." He chuckled.

I didn't knew how but I woke up in the same position as before but Jaemin was sound asleep too.

I felt my cheeks heat up when I felt his hand grip on my waist tighter when I tried to move away.

I carefully kissed his cheek and he smiled still with his eyes closed.

"I need to use the restroom." I whispered.

He hummed and lightly patted my bum jokingly and I giggled.

I lifted myself up and dragged my feet towards his bathroom.

As soon as I was done, I saw Jaemin sitting on the edge of his bed and he still looked pretty sleepy.

His eyes were still shut and his hands rested on both of his sides.

I stood in front of his and booped our noses together.

"Sorry, I interrupted your game earlier." I said shyly.

I pursed my lips and waited for his reaction.

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"It's okay." He said.

He stood and held me close to him.

I hugged his waist back and I was in awe with what he whispered in my ear.

"I don't mind pausing a game for you. I like cuddling my baby to sleep anyway." He whispered and I giggled.

— E N D —

I honestly felt so single while writing this short imagine (ಥ_ಥ)

Hands up and comment if you did, too!!

This was requested by EmilySzlie~ sorry I posted it quite late!

I really hope you guys liked this short scenario! 🤗

Vote, Comment, Follow if you liked these kinds of fluff!

💜!