Ten - (Recharge Hugs~)

As soon as the bell for dismissal, finally rang. You gathered all your stuff and went directly to your locker.

While you were busy sorting what books to take home, you were startled by a kiss on your right cheek by a young man who was cheekily smiling.

"Hi, babe." He said.

You pinched his side playfully and he jokingly winced in pain.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

You quickly finished sorting the important books and your boyfriend,Jaemin, immediately carried them even if you asked him not to.

"So, how was my boyfriend's day?" You asked as you linked your arms together and walked towards the gate.

"Hmm, quite exhausted? I just feel really tired these days." He honestly said.

"Do you want to come over to our house? I think you need some time to energize. And good thing tomorrow's a saturday~" you suggested.

"What a good idea! Come on, lets get something for your parents." He said as he held your hand.

As soon as you guys arrived at your house, he immediately greeted your parents.

"Good afternoon, mr. and mrs. *insert surname*" He said as he hugged your parents.

Jaemin has always been like a member of the family ever since you guys got together. And in addition, your parents liked him a lot!~

"My goodness! We missed you, Jaemin-ah" Your mom exclaimed.

"Have you been busy lately? You haven't visited for quite some time." Your dad added as he patted Jaemin's back.

"We've been quite very busy for our finals" He said with a smile.

"Is that so? Anyways, have dinner here. Okay?" Your mom said.

"Ma'am, you know i cannot say no to that offer." He said while chuckling.

Your mom laughed and you excused yourselves.

You went upstairs directly to your room.

You guys had been together for over a year so its quite normal for you guys to visit each other's rooms.

He quickly placed your books at the study table while you sat on the edge of your bed observing what he'll do next.

"You better change, love. Get the most comfortable ones too." He said as he walked closer and lied beside where you were sitting.

You hummed in response and chose to wear a loose shirt which you stole from Jaemin and a pair of shorts since it was comfortable for you.

When you finished changing, you saw him looking at your photo albums while smiling.

"Can't believe were together for over a year now, y/n." He said sincerely while looking at you.

"I know, love." You said as you walked towards his direction and stood in front of him and ran your fingers on his fluffy hair, massaging his scalp.

He looked at you lovingly and held both of your hands planting light kisses on your knuckles.

"Can i have a hug?" He politely asked.

You chuckled and nodded. He stood up and you immediately wrapped your arms around him while he wrapped his' on your waist and rested his head onto yours.

"Ah~ feels good to be recharged." He said with his husky voice.

You rubbed his back in response and felt him kiss the side of your head.

You slightly parted to see his expression and your eyes finally met. You just loved being drowned with those beautiful eyes that speaks for themselves.

You playfully caressed his cheeks while he was still hugging your waist.

You cupped his face gently and kissed his lips lightly that lasted for a few seconds which made him blush into crimson red.

You weren't the type of person who shows affection. But if its for your Nana, then you'd initiate skinship!

You continued to pepper him with light kisses all over and he giggled like a kid who got his reward. He then pressed your foreheads together and appreciated the silence you both shared.

- END -

Ooohh a bit crappy! (•ө•)

But yeah, thanks for stopping by~