Fifty - Seven. (Dandelions)

"You're spying on that med student again!" Mark whispered as he sat beside me in the library.

I pinched his side to shut him up.

Mark started opening his books and is suddenly reviewing which confused me.

"Why the heck are you reading??" I asked as I took a peek on his lectures on chemistry and calculus.

"Huh? We're having a quiz and a reporting on this today, bruh." Mark said before flickering my forehead.

"NO WAY. I thought its gonna be tomorrow!" I whispered.

He simply shook his head and suddenly nudged me while I was cramming to scan his notes.

"What???" I asked without looking at him.

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"Huh? Who?" I looked at where he was staring and saw a girl sit beside him while he continued to sleep peacefully in his space.

My heart sank. I thought he was single....

"It's Huang Renjun again?" Jeno interrupted as he took the seat beside me.

Jeno, Mark, and I were engineering students from Han Univeristy and we've been buddies since junior high. So it was typical for us to hang out all the time.

I pouted and rolled my eyes.

"Too bad he's taken." I sulked.

Jeno burst out in laughter and I glared at him.

I was trying to focus on reviewing but I can't help but steal some glances at Renjun and the girl he was with!

"You know what? Staring at them like a creep won't give you a perfect score in calculus so if I were you I'd leave them alone and focus on reviewing." Mark scolded me.

I frowned and rested my head on his shoulder while fake crying.

"This is too heart breaking to see." I said.

"Aigoo. You'll find a better guy, y/n. Someone who's not takeen~" Jeno continued to tease me so I pinched his side.

Soon after, another guy went to their table and greeted Renjun's alleged girlfriend.

I think I've seen him before but I couldn't really remember when. Maybe we passed by each other a couple of times at school? Not really sure.

"Let's just study and you have to focus because you're having a hard time on this subject right?" Jeno said and I sighed.

"You're the one who should be focusing here, Lee Jeno. You suck the most in calculus." I resorted.

---

"Y/n! What's the answer for number 38?" Jeno whispered towards me while we were taking the exam.

I wasn't really confident taking this exam but I wasn't worried about failing it at the same time.

I couldn't help but laugh because I knew he'd ask for help!

I showed Jeno my paper in secret when I found the same guy earlier waiting outside our room.

AND GUESS WHAT. HE SAW ME LETTING JENO COPY MY ANSWERS AND IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING NOT TO LAUGH AT THE SIGHT OF US DESPERATELY CHEATING.

I smiled at him even though I don't know who he was. It's embarrassing but what can I do?! I don't want to get caught cheating...