Eight - (Summer Madness)

Hope you're having an amazing day~~

I really do appreciate your votes! Thank youuuu!

※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※

Summer season has begun and the dreamies including your best friend invited you to come with them to visit a sunflower farm, far from the city.

*feel free to change 'sunflowers' to any flower you have in mind! Just imagine a huge hectare filled with your favorite one*

You loved the idea so you immediately asked your parents' permission and quickly got a 'yes' as a response!

The next morning, you decided to wake up extra early so that you'd get enough time to get ready.

You took a bath and enjoyed the warmth of the water in the cold breeze of the daybreak.

After, you wrapped yourself in a cozy bathrobe and went to your wardrobe to look for a nice outfit.

You decided to wear a sleeveless, knee-length summer dress and paired it with your favorite white shoes.

You did your usual simple make-up routine and got yourself ready.

"Y/n! Your friends are here. Are you done?" Your mom called from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a second." You answered back.

You hurriedly went downstairs to see Jaemin looking at you with a smile on his face while his hands played with his car keys.

"Oh! Good morning, Jaemin-ah~" you greeted.

"Good morning, Y/n. Let's go?" He asked while nodding his head towards the door.

You nodded in response and went outside.

But when you were about to hop in, you were surprised to see the other dreamies and your bestfriend sleeping soundly in the back seat.

"Uhm, do you mind if you would sit in the front seat?" Jaemin shyly asked.

"Of course, it's okay." You whispered.

"They must've been really tired. Wait, are you the one driving today?" You added.

He chuckled when he saw you being really worried to see the guys snoring in the back seat.

"They slept really late last night, thats why they look tired." He said as he opened up the door for you.

"Thanks." You sweetly said.

"And yes, obviously, i lost to the members again last night so i'd be the one to drive." He added as soon as he buckled his seatbelt.

You chuckled and buckled your seatbelt as well.

Even though you knew each other for a long time, Jaemin still wasn't really close to you which is why you guys tend to have awkward silences in between but you guys still managed to laugh it off.

"The ride might be quite long, so you could sleep if you want to." He looked at you before starting up the engine.

"I got enough sleep last night so i'm not quite sleepy. I'll accompany you until we get there!" You answered while whispering, trying not to wake the people in the back seat.

He smiled at you again, causing you to realize how beautiful his smiles are.

You guys chatted about the dreamies and your tummy ached because of too much laughter!

After an hour of ride, the rest of the members were awake and started to have their snacks.

"Y/n, here have some cookies." Mark said as he reached you a bag of cookies.