Fourteen - (Childhood love)

So your name for this scenario would be Jung Hae-won.

Thank you for leaving some votes and for adding this compilation on your reading lists! I really do appreciate them!

(▰˘◡˘▰)

※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※

.....Flashback.....

"Hey! That's wonnie's crayon! Give it back!" A little boy with huge deer-like eyes shouted.

You were sobbing lightly because your bully, named Lucas, snatched your crayon again.

"Bleh, its mine now." He said causing you to sob louder.

"Stop crying. I promise to get it back." Baby nana said while gently patting your back.

You showed him your small smile and wiped your tears away.

"Really, Nana? But he's s-scary." You said while sobbing.

"I'm not scared at all!" He said and ran outside to catch the bully who took your crayon.

You peeked through the door and watched his little legs chase after a boy, half of his size.

When you saw that its impossible for him to get it back, you immediately told the teacher what happened.

As soon as the both of them got into the room. You saw him having slight scratches on his knees.

They were being scolded and he looks like he's about to cry.

"The both of you should always behave. Understand?" The teacher said softly.

Little Jaemin nodded and quickly ran back to the seat beside you.

"Wonnie, i'm sorry i wasn't able to get it back. But teacher got it back for you, here." He said as he reached you the crayon.

He looked extremely sad and disappointed. So you thought of a good idea!

"Nana, do you still remember what my favorite is??" You said excitingly.

"Of course i do. It had been the stars, right?" He said with a short smile.

"I thought you already forgot. Here, i have a coloring book that has a looot of stars in it! Even planets too!" You giggled as you took out one of your favorite coloring books.

His face lit up and he finally shown his bright and genuine smile.

.....end of flashback.....

"How i loved those smiles." You muttered as you traced your fingertips at the old coloring book.

You are currently sorting your stuff at the attic when you stumbled upon your things when you were younger.

You reminisced how you fell in love with that boy with bright smiles but smiled bitterly knowing that there's only a little chance for you to meet him again.

You and Jaemin had never seen each other after 1st grade because they left your province to live permanently in the city.

You remembered how bad you felt seeing your bestest friend leave at that age. You also felt bad because you never knew each other's real names since you gave each other special nicknames.

"Nana, do you still remember this cry baby?" You chuckled lightly.

"How i wish to see you again." You added as you heaved a sigh.