Thirty- three (Gloomy days no more)

Jaemin is typically a very quiet guy around people, but a complete goofball around his friends.

Like when they are together? It's a complete mess.

"Look at him, I don't really understand him sometimes." I said while staring at Jaemin who was being very loud along with his group.

"I know." My bestfriend said as she shook her head.

"Y/n! Can you hand this to Jaemin for us? We really couldn't talk to him." One of our classmate said as she handed out a folder.

"Pleaseeee~" another one added.

"Why does it always have to be me? You can just hand it to him and not talk..." You said as you scratched your head.

"Why not? You seem to be quite okay with him. Sorry Y/n just this once hmm?" She pleaded.

I had no choice so I took it.

"Fine..." I said.

"Thank you so much!! Please tell him we need it by tomorrow-"

My eyes widen.

"HEYY. I only agreed to hand it over!" I protested.

They gave me a cheeky smile and left.

"Yah!!" I called out and they ran faster.

"What are you gonna do now?" My bestfriend asked.

I folded my arms and shrugged.

"Well, I don't have any other option. Anyway, I'll just have to hand it to him and say it's due tomorrow and done right?" I said.

I was honestly feeling uneasy deep inside.

Jaemin is my seatmate during the entire semester and everyone assumes we're quite close.

They tend to give us sort of stares cause he was being okay with it.

"It's really a surprise that he agreed having someone to sit with. I mean he usually would choose not to sit with anybody unless it's his friends." My bestfriend said.

I sighed.

When the bell rang, Jaemin went back to the classroom while his friends waved goodbye.

"Jaemin-ah! See you later~" his friends bid goodbye.

He nodded and proceeded to sit beside me.

My bestfriend patted my shoulder and mouthed 'goodluck' before leaving my classroom.

As soon as he sat, I slowly handed him the folder.

"Jaemin. They said it's due tomorrow." I plainly said while trying not to look at him.

I felt his gaze and gulped. I decided to make myself busy by looking at my notes.

He slowly grabbed the folder and placed it away.

"You didn't have to hand it for them." He said.

I looked at him and he was still staring at me.

I felt uneasy.

"It's okay though." I said as I looked back at my notebook.

"Thank you." He suddenly said which made me surprised.

"Oh. N-no worries." I said.

Just then our professor came in and started discussing.

I was trying to write down notes but I was having a hard time reading some of the words written on the board.