Forty-three (NJM meeting your family)

"Nakamoto Himari." Jaemin warned as he massaged both of his temples.

"Whaaaat. I was just trying to lift your spirit up!" I said with a soft chuckle.

We were sitting across each other on bed while we talked about how he could make my family like him.

"Well now isn't the right time to joke around." He said with a pout.

We had been dating for years now and I finally decided to officially introduce him to my family as my boyfriend.

"Why are you so worried about meeting them. I promise you that they're niceee." I comforted him.

"What if they don't like me?" He asked softly.

"How won't they like such an adorable person like you?" I said as I caressed his cheeks.

"I know I'm adorable but is that enough?" He said.

I scoffed at his confidence level.

"Gosh. I thought you'd be a bit humble about it." I said.

He giggled at my reaction and pushed me down along with him in bed.

He peppered kisses all over my face and I slapped his chest.

"AHH KISS MANIAC!!" I jokingly screamed.

"Shh! Quiet!" He said as he went to tickle my sides and I pushed him away while giggling.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." I said as I held both of his hands to stop him.

I laid my back comfortably on his bed and he pulled me in his embrace.

"But for real. Will they really like me??" He asked once more as he placed his chin on top of my head.

I hugged his waist and rubbed his back.

"100% sure of it. They will definitely love you, Nana. So stop worrying too much." I said.

I suddenly remembered someone who might be a slight problem...just a single person who might not be pleased with Jaemin easily.

"But...I think there's someone you need to be cautious of." I said as I bit my lower lip.

Jaemin shifted from his position and faced me.

"Who?" He asked curiously.

"Yuta." I muttered.

"Your older brother? Why?" He asked.

I pulled myself up and sat up straight and he followed.

"I forgot to tell you he's kinda cold around new people. But i swear! He's really nice than expected." I said with reassuring smile.

"Now that made me even more nervous." He said with a gulp.

"There's no turning back now, Jaemin. I already informed my parents you'll come over tomorrow." I said with a soft chuckle and kissed his cheek which made him smile.

"Ahh that felt much better. One more. Right here, too." He said as he pouted his lips towards me.

I chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on his lips but I got startled when he suddenly hovered above me, pulling me in for a delicate kiss.

"I love you. Can't wait to meet your parents, Himari." He whispered into my ear before going back on kissing me.

●●●

Today is the day!

I held his hand tightly before entering our humble home.