Twenty-three (Bully turned to lover?¿)

Your name for this chapter is "Chaerin"

This was requested by SincerelyJaeMints, btw!

🥀

Jaemin is known to be a bad bully in a famous university in town. He always wore his black earrings and messy hair to class. Well he's a good looking shit but an asshole in disguise.

"Hey buddy, heard there are new students coming from an all girls school in section 1 and 3. Have any plans?" Jeno said while nudging Jaemin who's busy playing games on his phone.

"I don't have to have plans, Jenojeno." He replied in a smirk while he glanced at Jeno.

"Come on then. you might wanna check them out??" Jeno raised an eyebrow.

Jaemin smirked and took his bag with him and went out of the room.

As they were walking down the hallway, a guy with glasses who seemed to be a transferee bumped into Jaemin by accident.

"Sorry..." he mumbled as he picked up his scattered things on the floor.

Jaemin looked so pissed and the girls gasped when Jaemin pushed the guy with his finger.

"Watch where you're going, kid." He said while glaring at the guy who's totally in panic.

Jaemin looked at the guy with a deathly stare while crossing his arms.

"Name?" He asked coldly.

"H-hyunwoo..." the guy said in almost a whisper.

"Well, hyunwoo, it looks like you didn't knew who you bumped into." Jaemin said and everyone in the hallway exchanged glances.

Just in time! You were just entering your first class since it will be your first day in the university.

"Ugh, where the hell did he go?? I told him to wait for me at the gates..." you sighed as you peeked through the hallway.

You saw that there was a commotion happening so you went to see what's happening.

You saw a guy making fun of a guy with glasses and you immediately pushed the students to the side to get closer to the bully.

"What the hell is wrong is wrong with you?" You said as you grabbed Hyunwoo away from Jaemin.

"Ohhhh a knight in shining armor..." Jeno said in a mock.

"Leave him alone." You said bravely.

"I think you misunderstood." Jaemin said while he stared at you for a few seconds.

Seems like Jaemin spotted his new victim?¿

You didn't bother listening to his explanation and immediately left with Hyunwoo.

Jaemin was left dumbfounded. He looked at the both of you walking away and his eyes were directed at you.

Jeno tugged Jaemin's shirt which made Jaemin go back to his senses.