Fifteen - (Mafia pt. 1)

This was requested by dongsyoki! Sorry it took some time hahaha

For this scenario your name would be 'Rima'

Enjoy reading!!

※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※

You stared directly on the target with your arms outstretched. Breathing slowly from your nostrils while your eyes focused intensely on the target's head. In a rapid movement, a bullet was shot from the Caliber 45, damaging the target successfully.

"Good shot, little sis." Your brother said as he slowly clapped his hands.

You smirked and threw the unloaded pistol on the table at his direction.

"Your turn, big brother." You teased as you wiggled your eyebrows.

"Oh-kay. Now you're challenging me huh?" He chuckled as he took the pistol in his hands.

You are currently training with your brother, Hwang Minhyun, who is Phoenix's mafia leader.

You watched how your brother precisely shot five targets in one go.

"Would i be that good if i train everyday?" You asked.

"Years, tons of years are needed for you to master the proper usage of these babies." He said as he touched the guns that were at the table.

You smiled genuinely and your brother did the same thing.

"By the way, why do those rascals keep on invading our space. it's annoying me!" You ranted.

"Whenever they try to make a mess, i always end up hiding because you always lock me up on my room." You added.

"You don't know their limits, Rima. They despise the Phoenix, especially me." Minhyun said with a sad smile.

"You remember Taeyong, right? The guy i was friends with back in highschool?" He said as he looked at you.

"Uhm, is he the guy who had an eyebrow slit?" You answered.

"Yeah, he's the current leader of NCT." He said as he took another gun and wiped it.

"W-what?? I mean-" you were cutted off when Kang Daniel rushed through the door calling their leader.

"Boss, they're here." He said while panting.

"And their number increased, too. We believe they had brought their younger members with them today." He added.

"Sh*t, i knew they'd do this thing. Daniel, call the other 101's and tell them to quickly prepare." Minhyun cursed while loading 2 guns.

"Hey, Rima. Lock your room and don't you ever come out until I say so. Understand?" He said firmly sending shivers down your spine.

"O-okay. I will." You said.

"Here, keep this. I know that you're capable of using it now." He said as he offered you a small pistol.

"I'll be back. So don't do anything stupid." He added as he ruffled your hair and immediately left with Daniel.

"Be safe!!" You shouted.

"We will!" He responded.

-

"I'm sure they would love our surprise visit." Taeyong said while smirking.

"You sure we'll be successful this time?" Jaehyun asked.

"Just do the plan, and everything will fall into its place. Also, we have to fulfill our promise of revenge for the death of one of our member." He responded as he traced the indents of his gun with a straight face.