Thirteen - (Framed photos)

"Oh! Y/n-ah~ its been some time when you last visited!" Jaemin's mom was surprised to see me at their front door.

It has been exactly a month since I had seen my boyfriend due to his busy schedule as an idol. So, I decided to pay him a visit as a surprise.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Na~ I decided to check on Jaemin since we haven't met since the last month." I greeted as I gave her a hug.

"Come on in." She said as she pulled me inside their home.

"By the way, i bought some pastries for you and Mr. Na to enjoy." I said and placed the goods at their kitchen counter.

"Goodness! You didn't have to, Y/n!" Jaemin's mom said, thankfully accepting the gifts i brought.

"No worries, Mrs. Na. And besides it has been a long time since i last visited." I said in a reassuring tone.

"Make yourself feel at home, okay?" She responded with a sweet smile on her face. Exactly a perfect replica of Jaemin's smile.

"Oh, Jaemin is at his room upstairs. He arrived this morning and he looks exhausted. Can you bring these fruits to him? I added some for you too, so eat some as well." She added as she handed me a tray of delish fruits. I smiled amd nodded and proceeded to Jaemin's room.

I knocked at his door but got no response so I thought he might be sleeping. I decided to enter his dimly-lit room and as soon as his bedroom door opened, his scent that was all over the room greeted me with delight. It was the scent i've missed for a whole month! I quietly placed the tray at his study table and found him sleeping soundly at his cozy bed.

My eyes roamed the room and i was surprised to see our pictures, framed at his wall.

"Oh! When did he put up all of these?" I whispered to myself as i trailed my fingertips to every photos in there.

I saw two of his photos framed at his wall. They were my favorite photos of him!
*see pic*

There were pictures of the both of us making silly faces...

A photo of me kissing his cheek while he cheekily giggled...

A picture of me with my plain hoodie and messy bun...

And our first Christmas and all holidays together....

I sweetly reminisced all the butterflies i felt since then. I glanced at his direction and softly smiled when i saw him resting at last.

He was laying comfortably with plushies at his sides while hugging his favorite ryan plushie.

Too cute!...i thought.

I sat quietly at his side and kissed his cheek and forehead softly. I was about to leave to let him rest when he called me with his husky voice.

"Babe." He called while peeking through his right eye.

I turned around and gave him my weetest smile.

"Surpriseee~" I cooed.

He quickly sat, stretched and yawned from his great nap while i watched him with a small smile plastered on my face.

"Go back to sleep. I know you're tired." I softly said.

He shook his head and stretched his hands asking for a hug. So i quickly went over and jumped on him. He hugged me so tight that i can't even breath!

"Babe, i know we missed each other a lot but can you loosen the grip a bit?" I said as i tapped his shoulders lightly. I heard him giggled as he kissed the top of my head.

"I never expected you to visit." He said as the both of us sat properly and i grabbed his hand and intertwined our hands together.

"Its good that you got surprised! Sleepy head." I cheekily said causing him to pinch my cheeks.

"Oww!!" I said while slapping his hands slightly.

I glared at him jokingly which made him giggle. Since Jaemin is quite ticklish, I grabbed the opportunity to tickle his sides causing him to laugh so hard that he can't even form words!

He finally caught my arms as he tried catching his breath. I continued to laugh at his reaction when i observed that he was staring at me lovingly.

"Hey, stop staring." I said as i pinched his cheek while he chuckled.

"I just love you so much that I can't help but stare." He said while not breaking the eye contact. He caressed my cheek and leaned in for the most awaited kiss.

-END-

JUST ANOTHER SHORT SCENARIO!!

Anyways, i think i've made tons of fluff imagines so far😂

So I've decided to open requests!!

Feel free to dm me!! 🙈