Twenty-six (Banana Milk Boy)

- ※※※ -

"Can you still remember me, my cup of tea?"

- ※※※ -

"Hey, your auntie will drop you at the skating rink today so you must behave okay?" Your dad said as he handed you your stuff.

"I knoww and make sure to pick me up at 6!" You said and gave him a hug.

He nodded and waved goodbye.

You hopped in your favorite aunt's car and played music until you reached the rink.

"Okay Margaret. You should not go out of your coach's sight understood?" She said.

You nodded and entered happily.

You were trained to do ice skating ever since you were young and so figure skating became your sport soon after elementary.

You're gonna be in 7th grade this coming school year and since it's summer, your parents agreed to let you enter the ice skating competition.

"Hi coach!" You greeted.

"Right on time, sweetie." She said as she gave you a pat on the back.

"Start doing your stretches they're very important. i'll be back in a few minutes okay?" She said and you smiled.

You saw people enjoying on the other side of the rink. You smiled and started doing your stretching.

You were too focused that you didn't even realize there was someone watching you from afar.

As soon as your coach came back, you immediately started the routine you had been practicing for months for the competition that will be held in a few days.

"Are you excited, Margaret?" She asked.

"I'm quite nervous and i just wish i could perfect the routine now." You said in a sigh.

"You're amazing, i know you can do it. So come on give me your best shot." She said with a warm smile.

She played the music and you started doing your stuff.

You swayed from left to right, enjoyed the breeze of the icy platform and carefully executed stunts.

People were amazed that they can't help but stare.

You smiled as soon as you finished the routine and your coach gave you some time to rest.

"While you're resting, practice your jumps and spins." She said and assisted other skaters.

You nodded and started little by little.

While you were staring at people enjoying, a boy caught your eye.

Your eyes met and he slowly went in to say hi. It was the same person who was watching you from afar.

"Hi, you were so cool earlier." The boy said as he reached out his hand.

"Uh, hello. I'm Margaret. Thank you for that compliment, i guess?¿" you said and shook his hand.

"Are you a figure skater?" He asked.

"Yeah, i actually have an upcoming competition in a few days." You happily shared.

"Oh really? Wishing you best of luck, then." He said and smiled.