Twenty-four II.

Thank you for your patience, people~ here's the part 2 as promised!

Enjoy!!!

🥀

»»♡«««♡»»»♡«««♡»»»♡«««♡»»»♡««

He knew you needed space, but the only way he reached you was through chatting you online.

He would always ask you to talk but you didn't want to, yet.

Jaemin never stopped updating you even though you asked for a cool off. Days to weeks had passed yet you cannot forget the pain he and Eun Byeol caused you.

He would always say he's sorry and that he's willing to wait for you no matter how long it would take for you to take him back.

But you just couldn't reply to him.

You just don't know how and what to say.

"I'm sorry, Jaemin." You would always mutter while reading his messages everyday.

Little did you know, Jaemin would always check on you whenever you are at school and makes sure you always go home safely.

————●————

The end of the semester is near and everyone's busy preparing for their final exams.

Yet Jaemin never forgot to leave short messages for you  everyday.

"Hey, Nahee. Are you guys really over? Its been almost over a month since the both of you talked." Mark said as he sat beside you during lunch.

You only smiled bitterly as a response.

Mark heaved a sigh.

"I know it's been a tough time for you, Nahee. But can't you hear his side now? I didn't want you to know this but he's struggling so bad with a lot of things after your breakup. He's really sorry and i know i can't change your mind quickly but please hear him out this time." He said sincerely.

"I d-don't think i can." You said as you shook your head lightly.

"What's holding you back?" Mark asked.

You chuckled and tried to hold back your tears.

"The truth. I'm scared of hearing the truth." You said as you looked away.

After several days, you haven't received any messages from Jaemin and it made you feel much lonelier.

"Yah pabo, why am i so scared of losing you when i, myself distance myself from you?" You whispered to yourself.

You are currently lying in bed when you heard a knock on your door.

"Nahee, there's something for you downstairs. Mom wants you to pick it up." Your sister said.

"Okay, be right there." You answered back.

You quickly got up and rushed downstairs.

"Nahee, something was delivered for you. Go get it in the living room." Your mom said as she was busy fixing  groceries.

"Ohhh, who was it from?" You said as you scanned the heavy box.

"There's no note, though. But your name was clearly written on it so go ahead and bring that to your room." Your mom said.

You nodded and proceeded to your room immediately.

You gently placed the huge box on your bed and slowly opened the thing.