Thirty-one (Young Alpha)

A quick author's note:

I'm not really good at these kind of scenarios but it was sure a nice try~

I hope you guys like it!

Alpha - Leader of a pack

Beta - The second in command after the Alpha.

Luna - Alpha's mate. The queen of the pack.

🐺

«« ●»»

Werewolf tribes lived in harmony for more than a billion of years. But with the birth of Artic, a timid daughter of Arnoux, chaos started to unfold.

"She's turning 18 tomorrow." Artic's mother worryingly said.

Her husband, Arnoux embraced her dearly while they watch their sleeping daughter.

Once your daughter reaches 18, Light and Darkness will fight to win their Queen.

Chaos will never end.

Unless the Strongest Alpha wins his bet.

Wolves from different tribes are invited for the gathering of packs. Unfortunately, Arnoux is the one tasked to accommodate the party for everyone.

Artic is the most beautiful, strongest. And brightest Luna. She was kept as a secret by her parents because they knew they had to protect her at all cost.

But they knew their secret won't be contained for too long.

And that time has finally come.

- ● -

"Jaemin, your time is running. We are in need of young pups to train. You have to find your mate as soon as possible. We have chosen the best mate for you from our tribe and you just have to pick from any of them." Jeno, the Beta of the tribe said.

Jaemin stood from his seat and slammed the wooden table in front of him.

Jaemin pierced Jeno a glare.

"Are you trying to rush me?" He said with his stern voice.

Jeno sighed in defeat.

"Do your role as an Alpha." Jeno flickered.

"We have to attend the gathering tomorrow. The tribe depends on you." He said and left immediately.

Jaemin groaned in frustration.

The next day

"Get the pack ready, we'll be leaving in an hour." Jaemin commanded.

Jeno smiled and called the other Betas.

Their pack was one of the strongest pack known after Arnoux' tribe. They had killed enemies who tried to kill their members and outsiders who bought danger to their Land.

Jaemin, the youngest Alpha ever known was famous for his crystal eyes similar that of the full moon.

Once he finds his prey, no one could get along his way...