Thirty-two (Miles apart)

I've re-read comments on this book and I found one request from a reader!

Well, if you're reading this, I hope you like this short imagine~ sorry if I wasn't able to check on it sooner! 🙀

Your name for this scenario would be "Sunwoo"

🥀

"I'm gonna miss you so bad." He said while looking at the ground.

You are currently at the airport leaving to study overseas.

"Aigoo, my baby Jaemin~ come here let me embrace you." You said as you extended your arms.

He gently went in for the hug and you cradled him.

"You'll be fine. I'll be gone for awhile but I'll make sure to update you every now and theeen." You said as you rubbed his back.

You felt him tighten his hug on your waist.

"Don't be stubborn while I'm away okay?" You said as you separated the hug.

He nodded and handed you your handbag.

"I'll try. You should call me whenever you can." He said as he gave you a smile.

You nodded while trying to hold back tears. You know you would miss him so much.

"Sunwoo, we're done putting your luggages." Jeno said.

"Awee thank you guys." You said as you gave them each, a hug.

"Take care, noona." Jisung said.

"I will. You guys shouldn't over work yourself. Hmm?" You reminded.

They all nodded and you remembered you might be late for your flight.

"Okay. I think it's time to go." You said as you heaved a sigh.

You went and gave Jaemin one last hug and you caressed the back of his head.

"Just a little longer." He said.

"I love youuuu." You cooed.

Jaemin separated the hug and kissed your forehead then pecked you on the lips.

"I love you moreee." He said and you chuckled.

You pushed your trolley with your things in it and waved them goodbye.

Jaemin stood still while watching you leave while the others were waving goodbye.

It was really hard for him to let you go. Knowing that you were gonna live by yourself for awhile.

I'll be fine, baby...

Don't miss me too much...

You sighed.

As soon as you got to your apartment, you immediately video called Jaemin to let him know you were safe.

"BABYYYY." He greeted as he answered the call quickly.

He was pouting in front of the camera and was being loud.

"Hi~"

"Shhh! Don't be too loud." You said chuckling.

You were organizing your stuff so you placed your phone on the study table and fixed it so it won't fall.

"I already got into my apartment and it's sooo comfy." You said.

"Really? tour me around when you get enough rest." He said with enthusiasm.

"Jaemin hyung! IS THAT NOONA?" A high pitched tone guy said from behind.