Eleven - (NJM)

This was requested by dongsyoki~

So for this imagine, your name would be 'Rima'

Enjoy reading!

※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※

Everything seemed to be normal until your 18th birthday has arrived.

"Happy Birthday, my dear!" Your mom greeted as she hugged you tightly.

"Thanks, mom." You said with a sweet smile.

"You ready for your first day of school?" Your dad said as he peeked through the doorstep.

"Yupp! Ready than ever. I'll be there in a minute." You said as you grabbed your things.

"Rima?" Your mom said with a concerned tone.

"Hmm? You need something mom?" You asked.

"N-nothing, dear. Just be careful on your way home later." She continued.

You nodded and kissed your mom goodbye.

-

As soon as you arrived at school, you immediately got your things and said goodbye to your dad.

"I love you, sweetie." He said as he held your hand.

"I love you too, dad. Drive safely!" You responded as you squeezed his hand, too.

You heard him sigh softly but decided to shrug it off.

You entered the university and looked for your assigned classroom.

"Rima! You're here at last!" Your bestfriend called

"Oh hey, yeah i was just right on time for my first class." You responded.

"Okaay, i'll see you later then. Byeee." She said as she waved goodbye.

You stepped into the room and felt two eyes following you.

Ever since you were a kid, you already had the ability of having strong senses. You knew if someone was watching you or not, so you immediately looked at that person's direction.

But to your surprise, you saw no one.

I must be crazy....you thought.

You shook your head and tried not to be distracted by it.

The bell suddenly rang which caused you to focus.

"Good morning, Class." The strict professor greeted as he laid down his stuff on the desk.

"Good morning, Sir." All of you responded.

You felt really uncomfortable because of the feeling of being watched.

As soon as your first class was dismissed, you heaved and went directly outside.

You were startled when someone grabbed your arm and dragged you to who knows where!

"Hey! Stop! What on earth do you need?!" You said while trying to resist his strength.

"I don't want to hurt you. So just follow quietly." He coldly said that sent shivers down your spine.

You gulped and followed him quietly as instructed.