Fifty-six. (Barista Bud.)

"I swear! If that jerk doesn't stop bothering me with his jokes on hitting on me, I will definitely throw hands." I said as I stomped my way through the staff room of the cafe I was working at as a part time.

"Same guy?" Mark asked as he took off his apron since his shift was over.

The cafe was empty today and Jaemin, my barista buddy, was late yet again.

"Yes. Still the same rude guy I was set up with, in Gangnam." I rolled my eyes.

Mark sat beside me and nudged my shoulder.

"Why don't you consider dating then? I mean that might help you somehow."

I scoffed and raised a brow at him.

"Tsk Tsk. Mark Lee....You're at it again. You're being weird again for Pete's sake." I shook my head and cringed at his idea.

"What?? I think that's a great idea. That shitty guy will leave you alone if he knows you're taken even if you're actually not." He chuckled.

I stared blankly at him as I wore my apron.

I'm done with blind dates. I hate meeting guys after I was set up with that freaking nuts!

"Damn you're really a bright, smart kid, huh?" I sarcastically gave him a round of applause.

"Jaemin?" Mark suddenly uttered.

"What? No way! I don't want to use him-"

"The hell are you saying? I just read his name tag. What I meant was you wore his apron, dummy." Mark said as he flickered my forehead.

I groaned in pain and kicked his butt when he walked past by me to get his stuff.

"Well I didn't know you were pertaining to the apron!"

"Use Jaemin huh?" He teased and I denied it right away.

"It's not what you think. Gosh why am I even defending myself. Ugh just get out of here smart kid." I said and he just bursted in laughter.

I just started cleaning the counter near the register when Mark bumped into my shoulder, causing me to almost fall.

I scoffed and grabbed the nearest broom just to threaten him.

"Ciao ugly~! But consider my suggestion. You might even thank me later for it. Call me if you're down! I can set you up with someone. Or with Jaemin if you want." He said as he smirked cheekily.

I just rolled my eyes and waved him goodbye. But maybe Mark was right? What if I end up with someone great? Thinking about it now, he had a point. 

I was cleaning the espresso machine when Jaemin suddenly patted my head.

"Hi bud. Sorry I'm a little late." He said as he walked past by me, immediately walking towards the staff room to drop his stuff.

Jaemin is one of my closest workmates aside from Mark. Well we're close mainly because we always get the same shift all the time.

He often calls me 'Bud' so I got used to call him that as well. Nothing with malice.

"Did you visit your grandma today?" I asked as I continued cleaning our barista station.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I didn't get an answer.

"Hey is everything okay??" I said as I peeked inside the staff room.

"Huh? Sorry. Yeah everything's fine. I was just looking for my apron. I know I left mine here yesterday." He said as he looked at the folded aprons inside the locker.