Thirty-four II.

Listen to "Yours" by RaidenxChanyeol while reading this one! It's stuck in my head after listening to it many freakin times~

Anywaysss here's the part II of 12:45~

Please send love to my other book too~ 🙈

💚!

Jaemin's POV

I woke up at around 4:47am because I wanted to throw up of too much alcohol.

I ruffled my hair and went to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

I remembered her again.

She used to take care of me whenever I got drunk and helps me with my hangovers. I miss her nagging at me for getting wasted. The thought of her made me chuckle.

"Will she still be at home?" I thought as the warm water drips on my skin in the shower.

I didn't know why but I was worried, thinking she might have left because of what I did last night.

It took me awhile to finish taking a bath and as soon as I went out of the bathroom, the first thing I did was to check if there were new messages from her.

I gulped when I saw her last message

I massaged my temples and drank some water.

"Please come home, Jaemin."

I rushed to get the car keys and drove to our apartment. Not even thinking what her reaction will be. But I really wanted to see her now.

It didn't took me awhile to get into our apartment. I quietly sneaked into our home and it was so quiet.

I roamed my eyes around and spotted her laying on our sofa, curled up like a ball.

I took some blankets from our room and gently placed it over her.

I sat in front of her while hugging my knees.

"Sorry, Y/n." I muttered.

I knelt and caressed her hair and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She squirmed a little and I froze.

Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were pouting. She looked so annoyed.

I smiled and quietly stood to proceed in the kitchen.

I decided to cook for some breakfast just like I used to. She likes her breakfast light so I made her some pancakes and washed some fruits as well.

I was busy brewing some coffee when I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist.

««●»»

Your POV

I was awaken by the sound of the faucet so I lazily dragged my feet to the kitchen.

The aroma of coffee and pancakes made our apartment feel like home again.

I saw his figure standing in front of our coffee maker and I didn't think twice hugging him on his back

"You're finally home." I muttered as I hugged him tighter.

He held my arms with his warm hands so gently and I realized he's really back.

The warmth, the love, and the genuine happiness is back.

He shifted his body and pulled me in an embrace. I felt butterflies in my stomach with his soft lips on my forehead.