Twenty-four - (Cheater)

It is currently your vacant and you decided to stay in the library to read some of your lectures.

You weren't really outgoing and one of your past times is either reading or staying in at home.

You always thought of yourself as a boring stuff but Jaemin made you realize your weren't that bad after all.

Just then, your phone rang and you saw that Jaemin was calling.

You happily answered the call and your heart fluttered once you heard his voice.

"Hi jagiiii. Where are you? Isn't it your vacant? I'll be thereee let's get something to eat hmm?" He said cheerfully like a baby.

"Hi babeee. I'm at my usual spot hahaha. No need I'll just meet you at the gates." You said as you were fixing your stuffs.

"Hmp. No. I'll be there in a few minute so wait for me!" He said as if he's in a rush.

"Fine..." you said in defeat and you ended the call.

While you were waiting for him a girl who seems to be a transferee asked you where the fictional book section is.

"Uhm, excuse me miss. Do you know where the fictional section is? Sorry for disturbing you." She shyly said.

"No, it's okay. Uhm they're located near the discussion rooms upstairs." You answered with a smile.

"Thanks. I'm Park Eun Byeol by the way." She said while she reached out her hand towards you.

You stood and gladly shook her hand and she smiled beautifully.

"Anyways, I'll go ahead. Thank you again." She said and immediately jogged away.

You were left admiring her beauty.

"I hope i was pretty like her too..." you whispered.

Just then! You felt two arms embracing you from the waist and you immediately knew who it was because of his scent.

"Yah! You scared me!" You whispered.

"Mian~" he said as he cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

"Let's go? I'm really hungry." He said as he held your things with his left hand and the other held yours.

It was a simple moment yet you were still mesmerized by the fact that Jaemin is actually your guy.

Once you got your food, Jaemin took a spoonful and offered you some.

"Say ah~" he said cutely.

"Yah. Why are you acting all cute since earlier? Did you do something wrong?" You said out of the blue.

You were a bit sure somethings off. Because though he's cute, he acts really strange when he does something bad.

"N-no. I didn't do something babe! Really. " He said in defense.

"Fine. Go and eat. you must be really hungry." You said with a chuckle.