Seven - (Radio Broadcast?)

You and Jaemin of NCT had been exclusively dating for months but you guys don't really talk about it in public.

Especially since he's an idol, you thought that his personal life should still be private.

Jaemin had been invited to do a live radio broadcast along with his NCT Dream members for their latest album and comeback.

"Y/n, make sure to listen to the broadcast okay?" Jaemin said while trying to persuade you.

"Love, i'll try. You know i'm quite busy tomorrow, right?" you said in a sas tone.

Little did he know, you actually cancelled all your activities tomorrow just for their broadcast.

"Oh okay, i understand. Uhm Manager Kim is already calling us now, so i'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later. I love you~~" he said in a happy tone, but you still hear him heaving sighs.

You felt bad, really bad. But that was a part of your surprise!

You were actually planning to be a part of their fan interactions for tomorrow to surprise him!

-THE DAY-

As soon as the studio was all set, the host immediately started the broadcast.

"In this gloomy season, we're here with seven people who can make it better! NCT Dream has gathered with us today. Welcome young gentlemen." The host enthusiastically said.

"1,2,3, To the world. 여긴 NCT! 안녕하세요, NCT Dream 입니다!" They all said in unison while clapping their hands.

"Wah, you guys grew so well! I still remember how small you guys were when you first visited here." The host said.

The guys chuckled and bowed to their senior.

"So before the real thing, can you guys give us a glimpse of what your recent album is all about?" The host asked and the members immediately looked at Mark.

"Our album, 'We Go Up', is generally about ourselves. It shows our real charismatic sides, i guess? And it also has some retro-funky style that we hope the fans would look forward to." Mark briefly said.

They did the usual song introductions and the never ending cheesy lines for each members and for the fans.

The last portion was dedicated to them answering questions from online viewers.

Ohhh this is my chance!!...you thought.

The members seen questions asking about how their schedule went and the like, but a certain question for Jaemin was always there and your name was also all over the comment box.

"Jaeminieee~ how is your relationship with y/n?"

"Are you and y/n still dating?"

"How did you guys meet?"

"How will you describe her, nana?"

And the like were shown in the comment section...

You were really not expecting a lot of fans to be this curious about your relationship with Na Jaemin.

Being taken aback by tons of curious fans' questions. You weren't able to execute your plan. You got too busy reading all the comments, too!

On the other side, Jaemin unsurely asked the members if he could address the question since he believed fans won't stop asking about it.

The members nodded and smiled cheekily towards Jaemin.

"Sooo, since most of you guys are curious about this matter. The answer is yes, were still dating."

The people outside the room started to scream like crazy since this is the first time he'll address the dating stuff in public.

You smiled from ear to ear hearing his voice. Your heart beats fast as soon as you heard his voice.

"Y/n and i had been dating for about 5-6 months now and honestly we try not to rush things out." He chuckled as he read the next question.

"How did the both of us met? And how will i describe her personality?...Well we actually started of as colleagues. And if i were to describe her personality? Uhm i would describe her as a gentle person, in general. She has this charismatic soul that makes her stand out from the crowd. And also, she's independent, full of determination and wise that makes me adore her more. I don't know, i just think y/n is a little bit of everything. And if ever you are listening, y/n, i just want you to know that i love you. " He said with a loving tone.

Guess the tables got turned...you were the one who got surprised.

The people watching outside the studio were in awe of his wise answer.

"Jaemin surely knows how to make hearts flutter!" The host teased and Jaemin blushed a bit.

The question and answer portion ended with fans adoring your relationship and the members answering when will they get their own girlfriends, too.

"This was a really fun episode thanks to all of you guys and for those fans who actively participated you are all appreciated." Said the host.

"So Dreamies, please give us your final remarks before we listen to our last music entry" He added.

"First of all we would like to thank all of our fans who supported us since day one and we promise to improve ourselves to be better for the future. Nctzens 사랑해요~!" Mark said.

"We also like to extend our appreciation to our beautiful nctzens for their hardwork and we hope to meet all of you guys soon!" Haechan added.

As soon as the members said their final speeches, their song 'We go up' was played.

They bid their goodbyes and immediately left.

As soon as the dreamies got home, Jaemin immediately called you.

"Hi love. I hope you're not that-." He said

You cutted him off and said-

"I love you too, stupid guy."

"W-wait! You listened to it?! But y-you said you can't." He said while sheepishly smiling to himself hearing those words from you.

"I was about to surprise you actually~ but guess what! I got the one who got surprised by hearing you tell the world you love me." You said while trying to contain your chuckle.

"Well, i still accept surprises and dates thooo." He said cheekily.

"Fine! How about a date tomorrow?" You asked.

"Anything, for my love." He sweetly said.

- END -

Yaayy another chapter for ya'll!!