Forty (3 points!)

"D! to the R! to the E.A.M! LET'S GO DREAM TEAM! N..C..T! LET'S GO DREAM TEAM! N..C..T!" Your cheerleading squad chanted.

The whole gymnasium was rooting for your school's basketball team during the regional championships and it was very crucial because they're 2 points left behind against the ace of all teams.

"JAEMIN 3 POINT SHOT!" Jaemin's team members shouted.

Jaemin was known to be one of the popular varisty members of your school's basketball team.

Even if he's just in junior high, students and even coaches praise him for his undeniable skills.

He looked at you, his girlfriend of almost a year, and saw you smiling back at him.

'You can do it!' You mouthed.

He winked at you and the whole squad cheered for the both of you. He made his way through his opponents and got the ball in his hands.

Your heart was pounding like crazy because there was no much time left.

Jaemin leaped and threw the ball once he knew he was ready.

You knew the ball would get in.

Jaemin is known to be the king of buzzer beater and he's really good at shooting in games so you were confident!

"IT WENT IN!!" The crowd cheered.

The dream team won with a score of 101-100.

"LET'S GO DREAM TEAM!!" You cheered as well.

His team gathered over him and they all looked so happy.

"Your boyfriend is so cool, Naeun! You two are so perfect together." Your friend in cheerleading said.

"Nooo, they're all cool." You chuckled.

Jaemin excused himself from his team and went straight to you.

He hugged you so tight and you nagged at how sweaty he was.

"So sweatyyy!" You teased.

You casually took a small towel and wiped his sweat.

Your squad mates started teasing you two and he chuckled.

"Don't mind them." You said and he held on your waist while you continued to wipe his sweat.

"You did well, Jaemin-ieee." You said while squishing his cheeks.

"Thank youuuu." He smiled.

He pouted and asks for a kiss but you were hesitant.

He frowned so cutely so you gave in!

"Fine! Act cute, first. Do that wink again." You teased.

"Aiiinggg~!" He winked multiple times with his mouth open and you found it funny than cute.

You couldn't stop laughing and he starts to get impatient.

He placed both of his hands on his waist and stared at you while you were busy laughing.

You cupped his cheeks and gently pecked his lips.

"Naeun, I heard your cheer earlier that's why I was able to shoot the ball." He said.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded.

"Jaemin! Let's get our picture together." Jaehyun, their team captain called.

He was quite hesitant to go but you pushed him.

"Go on. I'll be seeing you after you're done changing." You said and he kissed your forehead before leaving.