Twenty- five (My Oh Miri)

Guess who's back with a nother request! Requested by Savage_Dora

So this scenario was my idea of how Jaemin 'would' be if his personality was the same of Han Daegang~

Also it's like a mini continuation of Oh Miri and Han Daegang's love story in their webtoon drama 😅

Anyways too much intro! Please enjoy this one shot scenariooo

🥀

●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●◎●

"Na Jaemin." You said while tapping his shoulder.

"What now, Oh MiRi?" He replied with his usual expressionless face.

He was busy doing his toons when you decided to ask for help.

"Can you teach me how to draw this type of expression again?? I just can't put it into drawing..." you said pertaining to the facial expression of your work.

"Again??" He said confusingly.

You wiggled your brows and giggled.

"Okay okay, give me a minute to fix these details." He said pertaining to his project.

You patiently waited for him to finish and once he was done he grabbed a piece of paper to show you techniques.

"You just have to make a short but vivid curve on the upper right and make his eyes pop using darker shades blah blah blah..." he was starting to explain every detail to you but you were too mesmerized of his gentle features that you couldn't help but stare.

"Am i that handsome to stare at?" He said with his smirk.

Your face was too close and you could feel your heart thumping.

He took an inch closer and kissed your forehead.

You felt your cheeks heating up and you just kept on staring at him like a fool.

"What a cute dummy." He said with a chuckle.

"Let's go miri miri. Let's grab something to eat." He said with a very small smile plastered in his face.

He looked pretty satisfied with your expression but he didn't want to show much of it.

As you two went out of the art room, he immediately held out his hand, asking for yours

You giggled and grabbed it happily.

"So where do you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Let's eat some spicy ricecakes!" You said.

"Okaaay." He said as he parted your messy hair.

Your dates were just like the usual dates couples have.

But since he always surprise you with his personalities when you two are together, every date you have always becomes memorable.

You spotted a street food vendor and the smell of spicy rice cakes made you hungry.

"Ahhh" you said asking for him to feed you some rice cakes.

He took a good amount of rice cakes and your tummy was growling from hunger.

He was about to feed you when he turned the fork on to his mouth and ate them.

Your eyes widen and glared at him.

He pinched your cheek and laughed afterwards.

"Really?" You said as you took a good glare at him.