💀 RELOAD 💀

Hello~ Just an update about the Ridin' imagine which I planned before, I might not post it here cause I freaking made a whole story on the RELOAD album which consists of all 5 songs in it and I thought it might ruin the flow of this book.

PROCEED TO MY PROFILE TO FIND MY RELOAD ALBUM INSPIRED BOOK!

here's a glimpseeee.

Don't make this flop! Love lots~

💀💀💀

[ Flashback ]

It was during the event prepared for freshmen where Jaemin first saw you. Just as he saw you, he immediately knew he liked you.

You seemed to be friendly with anyone but you seemed to have your guards up still. Like no one could try to know who you really were.

He was that bad boy of your batch and he definitely was a chick magnet. But along with his friends, they weren't those casanova people thought.

They were just entertained by the thrill of riding their motorbikes and gang fights. Flirty most of the time, too.

"Who is she?" Jaemin asked Renjun who was busy enjoying the event.

"Who?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Ahh. It's Y/n." He continued when he saw you.

"Y/n. 예 뻐 (pretty)." Jaemin said with a smirk.

Renjun was shocked because Jaemin wasn't really the type to ask for girls' names often unlike Haechan and Mark. He shook his head and nudged Jaemin.

"She's not the type you could play with, Na Jaemin. I bet she won't even budge to give you attention." Renjun said as he left to continue enjoy the event.

"Who says I'll play around this time?" Jaemin said to himself with a chuckle.

He was just staring at you for awhile before he gathered all his might and offered you some drinks. All of those who were there screamed in shock.

They were mostly women and since you were a new student, you didn't really knew who he was. You didn't see him as attractive like the others do.

Jaemin was still waiting for you to grab the drink he was offering but you rejected it in fears that people might make an issue about it.

"No...thanks." You said politely.

This blue haired guy was stunned. He never got rejected before. It was his 1st rejection.

You were his first rejection.

"Did she just reject him?!" You heard a girl whisper.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Can't I?" You thought.

Jaemin took a step closer and smirked. His eyes grew darker. It was hard to read what's on his mind.

"You're interesting, sweetheart." He said making people gasp.

After that Jaemin never stopped trying to get you in the palm of his hands. He always wanted your attention and is eager to make you his'

[ End of flashback ]

That freaking blue- haired guy. 

💀💀💀

This imagine was initially a 2 part story only but because ya girl was inspired to write a story based on the RELOAD album I decided to create a whole ass story.

If you're interested to read the whole thing, just go to my profile and continue reading it there!

The rest of sub-chapter: RIDIN' can be found under my RELOAD book~

Also! Don't forget to vote and add it to your reading lists uwu

💜!