Twenty-seven (Red Strings)

"Oh man, my head hurts so bad." Jaemin said while he tried to lift his body up.

"Jaemin-ah keep steady and don't try to get up. Let's wait for the nurse to come." Jaehyun, their senior, said.

Jaemin closed his eyes and nodded.

Earlier, he was rushed to the clinic because he suddenly collapsed on the floor during their physical education class.

No one knew what went wrong, but little did they know, that was the exact moment where love strings started to attach.

*made this one up okii*

●●●●●

"Goodness, Chaerin! are you okay? Hey, can you walk?" A dorm mate of yours asked.

You suddenly felt dizzy and fell to your knees when you were on your way to the University you were gonna attend soon.

"I-I think so." You said as you accepted the water she gave you.

You slowly stood and brushed your bruised knees.

"If you're not feeling well, we can go back and attend school tomorrow." She offered.

You shook your head and smiled.

"No, you have to attend class today. I can walk myself home. Maybe it was just the weather that's why i felt unwell." You said as you fanned yourself.

She nodded.

"Well then, I'll see you at dorm. Call me if you need anything, okay?" She said and you waved goodbye.

You walked to your apartment's building and once you reached your home, you heaved a sigh and plopped yourself to bed.

You fell asleep and dreamt of something strange.

It was so vivid and felt as if it was real.

The set up was in your class and all eyes were on you and you kept a timid smile on your face.

Just as you sat, you saw a figure of a male. It was just a figure so you weren't really able to see what he looked like.

You felt his stare and then you noticed a string attached to your pinky and thought it was just a scrap supposed to be removed.

You were trying so hard to remove the thing attached to your hand but you couldn't.

The guy earlier went closer and closer to your seat.

His face was starting to be shown clearly...

but then your dream was interrupted by your ringtone.

You annoyingly picked your phone to check who it was, and it was your older brother.

"What." You said as you answered the call.

"Why didn't you come to school today? Yah Jung Chaerin, i told you to start your first day right, didn't i?" He sternly said.

Aigoo, such a nagger. You thought while rolling your eyes.

"Sorry, okay? but i really felt sick when we were on our way to the University." You said.

"Wait what happened? Do you want me to get you medicine?" He asked.

"No need, i feel better cause i was able to rest." You said while you yawned.

"Fine, I'll call you again later." He said and you ended the call.