Three - (Special Concert)

Ugh...isn't this nana's look so cool?!

Just thought of sharing random scenarios with you guys hahaha

Enjoy reading!

( ิ◕㉨◕ ิ)

※※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※※♡♡♡※※※※♡♡♡

The concert you were dying to attend to was in about 2 weeks and you still had no one to come with you.

As you scrolled through your phone, a text message popped up your screen.

"Y/n!! Are you gonna attend the concert too?" Renjun, your seatmate in biology class texted.

You were quite close with each other since you had been seatmates for the whole semester.

"Hi Renjun! Yeah i was planning to! 😊" you quickly replied.

"Greaat, do you want to come with us then? I bet it would be fun!" seeing the message made you so happy since you had been looking for someone to go with for the past days.

Fortunately, Renjun invited you to come with them since they were also a big fan of the band.

Being overly excited, you immediately said yes to his invitation without even asking who he was going with.

"Of course, i would love to!! Gosh, you really are an angel sent from aboveee." you replied.

"Okayy then it's all setted-up? No more backing out! I'll message you as soon as we buy the tickets. We're gonna see them singing live!!" He replied.

You were very happy since you found someone with the same interest as you do.

Little did you know, the one you're gonna be with at the concert will be renjun's new friends, including Jaemin. Your ex-boyfriend, Na Jaemin.

- a week before the concert -

Since you had no idea your ex would also be there, the excitement cannot be contained inside you. Just then, a message popped up your phone.

"We were able to buy the tickets and guess what! We were lucky enough to get the closest seats hahaha" renjun texted.

Squealing with joy, you jumped from excitement!

"Really?! Thank you so much! Can't wait~" you replied. Gosh, i'm gonna see them sing live, at last! You thought to yourself.

"No worries! Guess we'll see you at the pizza shop on saturday? My friend will pick us up in there at 4pm"

"Noted!" You replied.

After a week of unpatiently waiting, the special day has arrived.

You woke up as early as you can to find the right outfit for the event.

After an hour of mis and matching clothes, you ended up wearing what you think is comfortable for you.

You picked the best white shirt you have in your closet and paired it with high-waisted denim mini skirt. You also wore your most comfortable white shoes and got your small backpack ready.

After getting ready, you went directly at the pizza shop Renjun told you and as soon as you entered, he got your attention and led you to their table.

"Guys, this is y/n, she's the one i was talking to you about." Renjun said to his friends.

"Sooo y/n, this is Mark, Chenle, Jisung, Haechan, Sandra, and Lily. But we're still waiting for 2 actually hahaha" he said while pointing at those people he introduced.