Chapter 1: Meeting Valt Aoi

Key: Y/n (Your name)

F/c (Favorite color)

S/f/c (Second Favorite color)

H/c (Hair color)

H/l (Hair length)

E/c (Eye Color)

(3rd POV)

It was a lovely day on the Akabane farm, y/n and Aiger are doing chores around the farm helping the animals. Y/n is Aiger's twin sibling, they have a strong relationship with their brother. They have a cheery personality, but they do get serious when they need too. They are also hotheaded like their brother. Y/n is the same age as Aiger, they wear a similar coat like Aiger except it's f/c with a hood, they also have a s/f/c shirt underneath, they have h/l and h/c hair. Aiger and Y/n have just finish doing their chores around the farm.

Aiger: "We finally finished our chores, now we have all the time we want."

Y/n: "I know right, what do you want to do?"

Aiger: "Want to do some climbing in the woods?"

Y/n: "I am always up for some climbing!"

The twins race off into the woods climbing up trees and swinging on vines. While their swinging on the vines they notice someone falling of a cliffside.

Y/n: "Aiger grab them!"

Aiger: "Got it!"

Aiger swings on the vine and catches the person, while Y/n catches something the person dropped.

They both look at the person, the person has blue hair, a blue coat and pants, the person also has red marks on their face.

???: "Thank you so much, but hey where's-"

Y/n: "Looking for this here."

Y/n hands him the thing that fell out of his pocket.

???: "You saved my Valtryek! I'm so happy you didn't get hurt buddy."

The boy starts rubbing his face against the bey

Y/n: "Uhm..."

Aiger: "Did you hit your head when you fell?"

???: "Thank you so much for me and my partner!"

The boy puts the twins in a bear hug and starts rubbing their face against them.

Y/n: "Get off!"

Aiger: "KNOCK IT OFF!"

The boy finally lets the twins go.

Y/n: "Geez, come on let's go."

Aiger: "Right, see ya."

The twins rush deeper into the forest.

???: "Hey, wait you guys can't leave yet I'm lost!"

The twins start climbing up the trees and starts swinging through them.

???: "Hey, you are the monkey I saw before!"

Aiger climbs down and gets on the boy's face.

Aiger: "Take that back! I am not a monkey!" (As Aiger makes a monkey face)

Y/n could not help but laugh as their brother was called a monkey as them climb down from the tree there on.

???: Sorry see that now.

Y/n: "Take it easy (starts rubbing Aiger's hair)"

Aiger: "Stop it! You know I don't like it when you do that!"