Chapter 15: Battleship Cruise! Battle Royale!

(READ THIS IMPORTANT)

Okay so this is where there are gonna be a few changes to the main story. Kyle is going to be on the battleship cruise, he is just not in it. He's a stowaway, and he sneaks around the ship. Kyle's phone still gets broken later in the story though. Kyle will stay on the ship until he leaves when he was eliminated in the actual story. Also, everyone will still have the same stars when Fubuki and Y/n join the battleship cruise, except for Phi he will have five you will find out later why. If in case anyone gets confused, I'll put everyone's star count at the start of each chapter in the battleship Cruise arc. Just putting this here so people reading don't get confused.This chapter starts in episode 20.

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Y/n and Fubuki arrived in America where they met the one and only Shu Kurenai. Shu took both Y/n and Fubuki under his wing. Giving them tips and advice on blading. During their time in America the two bonded and are now closer friends. Let's see how this duo does in the battleship cruise in this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

As Fubuki and Y/n were training in the U.S everyone else is at the battleship cruse.

Ranjiro and Aiger are in the cafeteria talking to Ange.

Ange: "Hello, boys. Where are you headed off to toady?"

Ranjiro: "Well, we thought we'd drop in and see some buddies of ours. They came to the U.S before we started this tournament."

Ange: "I see. In that case, hold on a sec."

She comes out with a big bag.

Ange: "Here. Take this with you."

Ranjiro: "Huh?"

Aiger: "What is it?"

Ange: "It's a gift. This is Ange's one-of-a-kind beybread."

Ange hands the bags over to them.

Aiger: "Awesome."

Ranjiro: "Sounds delish."

Aiger: "Thanks, Boat Mom."

Then Naru, Tobisuke and Gumita come running out of the kitchen wearing aprons.

Tobisuke: "You weren't gonna leave without taking me with you, were you, cap'n?"

Naru: "I wanna go too, I want to see Y/n again!"

Gumita: "I'd also like to go."

Ange: "Why don't you all take the day off for a bit of fun?"

All: "Alright!"

Ranjiro: "Let's get going, you snooze, you lose."

Tobisuke and Gumita: "Right!"

They all walk out into the city.

Naru is looking at her pad trying to find the Raging Bulls Beyclub.

Naru: "Let see me now. I'm fairly certain, that bey club is around here somewhere. Give me a minute and I'll be able to tell you the exact location."

All of a sudden, their surround by a bunch of kids.

Aiger: "What's up with you guys?"

Gumita: "This looks dicey."

Ranjiro: "You've got a problem?"

Boy 1: "Are you Aiger Akabane and Ranjiro Kiyama?"

Ranjiro: "Depends on who's asking?"