Chapter 40: Spirit of Flame vs God of Destruction!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond Aiger challenged Kit to a rematch to decide who was gonna face Valt. After an intense battle Aiger came out on top, when they went to find Valt they found out he was watching beynews. It turns out that Phi challenged Shu to a battle! The group heads over to America to meet up with Shu watching him train for his match. While there Aiger and Y/n reunited with Ranjiro and Fubuki. It was now time for Phi and Shu to face off, who will win in this battle of titans find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Referee: "Ready. Set!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it Rip!"

Both bladers launch their beys in with tremendous force.

Shu: "Now, Turbo Crux Boost!"

Shu shouts as the Turbo Blades on Spryzen awaken as it lands in the stadium along with Phoenix. As Phoenix takes the center Spryzen doesn't waste anytime unleashing a blitz of strikes on Phoenix.

Ranjiro: "The blades are out ready to go!"

Aiger: "Yeah, you can do this, Shu! Blow'em away!"

Y/n: "Show him what happens when he messes with a blader on your level!"

Shu: "Alright Spryzen go!"

Spryzen would keep up it's assault on Phoenix but it seemed to be tanking blow after blow not doing anything counter-attack wise.

Ranjiro: "What's going on with Phi, and why is he acting so calm?"

Fubuki: "He's so silent. It's kind of unsettling."

Phi: "Phoenix's hunger won't be satiated if I end this prematurely. You've still got more to show me, haven't you?"

Shu remains silent as Spryzen continues it's assault before breaking away and charging up the rail.

Phi: "Now get on with it and unleash your true strength."

Aiger clenches his fist gritting his teeth as he watches in anticipation on what was going to happen next. Y/n was a similar case as Shu was there mentor and they did not want to see him lose against a person like Phi.

Spyzen raced down the rail striking Phoenix again with a powerful blow.

Shu: "Spryzen is in it's Turbo Awakened State, I just have to find my opportunity." He thought.

Shu then remembered what Phi said about destroying each and every bey.

Shu: "I'll never let something like that happen, not ever." He thought as Spryzen strikes Phoenix again knocking back to the rim of the stadium.

Phi: "Nothing less from a legendary Blader. I suppose you'll be fun to play with after all."

Phi says as his malicious aura slowly starts to surround him. Phoenix and Spryzen continue clashing blow after blow but soon Phoenix starts wobbling.

Kit: "Looks like the Turbo Blades are hitting Phoenix where it hurts most."

Aiger: "There you go! Keep up the great work, Shu!"

Y/n: "Keep pushing, you've got this!"

Spryzen and Phoenix continue clashing as Phoenix continues to wobble, Shu narrows his eyes watching how Phoenix is moving, then Valt realizes something.

Valt: "Phi..." He thought.

As Shu watches closely he notices how Phoenix is attacking.

Shu: "He's just taking all of Spryzen's attacks on purpose." Shu realizes as he looks up at Phi to see him smirk.