Chapter 35: Battle Royale! Beyblade Heroes!

Hey all you readers, I know I haven't updated in awhile but here you go the next Chapter, hope you enjoy!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, at the Dread Tower Hyde was training to take on Valt, Y/n and Aiger until Phi showed up and challenged him to a battle. It's revealed that Phi wanted Hades as a kid but Hyde took it first, now he wanted it to be his. At the start of the battle it looked like Hyde had the upper hand but soon Phi started to take control, using Phoenix to drain Hyde of his resonance. Once the battle was reaching it's climax Phi unleashed his true power and shattered Hades. Using the pieces of Hades he created Dread Phoenix. Now he claims he is a God of Destruction and that he will destroy every bey in existence. What does the rest of the group doing now? Let's check up on them in this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

Back at the beyclub the Principle had an announcement to make to everyone.

Principle Shinoda: "Good morning, everyone, I hope you're doing well."

Everyone: "Good morning, Mr. Shinoda!"

Principle Shinoda: "Today is very exciting, and that's because I have a little gift for the members of the Bey Club as well as the Wild Bey Gang."

Aiger: "What kinda of gift?"

Principle Shinoda: "Aiger and Y/n Akabane, Ranjiro Kiyama, Fubuki Sumiye, the four of you have built up quite the reputation in the blading world so take this as a reward."

Y/n: "Sweet!"

Aiger: "So you mean you're gonna treat us to delicious meal or something?"

Ranjiro: "Come on then! Enough, suspense. Just tell us what it is!"

Principle Shinoda: "If you're really so eager, all you have to do is turn around."

Y/n: "What?"

Everyone turned around to see a blue tarp covering something. The tarp is taken away and it reveals a double decker stadium.

Aiger runs up to the stadium first with Y/n close behind.

Aiger: "No way!"

Y/n: "It's like the double decker stadium in the battleship cruise!"

Fubuki: "It even has rails. Battles in this thing will be intense." Fubuki said as he walked up to the stadium as well.

Ranjiro walks up and notices a ramp on the stadium.

Ranjiro: "Yo, what's this awesome ramp-looking thingamajig do?

Principal Shinoda: "I was hoping you would ask that. From there your bey can jump high in the air and then land safely back on the top level!"

Aiger: "That sounds like fun!"

Y/n: "I can't wait to try it out!"

Principal Shinoda: "Then how about we get into a six-blader Battle Royal?"

Aiger: "Let's go!"

Ranjiro: "Six blader, huh? There's me, you, Fubuki and Y/n."

Y/n: "So were gonna need two more."

Fubuki: "Hey Toko, you wanna get in on any of this?"

Toko: "Wait. You want me?"

Aiger: "Of course Toko, come on!"

Y/n: "Show us what you can do!"

Toko: "Okay then, I'm in!"

Ranjiro: "We still need one more."