Chapter 17: Three-Way- Stand-Off!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the Battleship cruise continued as the next challenge split all the balders up into teams. For the first match it was Xavier and Y/n vs Suoh and Ranjiro. Xcalius showed it's true power by unleashing a move called Penta Saber giving Xavier and Y/n the win. After that battle it was Hae-Jin and Labon vs Aiger and Fubuki. Things heated up during the battle as Leopard wailed on Achilles after Achilles defeated Hercules. Things were looking rough till Forneus came in and took out Achilles and Leopard giving Aiger and Fubuki the win. The score soon shows that Hae-Jin, Suoh and Ranjiro each have one bey star left. Which one of these bladers will get eliminated? Find out on a Crimson Bond.

Bey Star Count: Phi has 5, Aiger and Xavier have 3, Fubuki, Laban and Y/n have 2, Hae-Jin, Suoh and Ranjiro have 1, 

It was nighttime on the battleship cruise. Aiger, Y/n, Naru and some of the others were in the cafeteria eating.

Aiger: "Man, I gotta admit a meal after a win sure does hit the spot."

Y/n: "Have to agree with you on that one. But you eat like a pig."

Aiger: "No, I don't!"

Y/n: "Yes, you do."

Aiger: "Don't!"

Y/n: "Do."

Aiger: "Don't!"

Y/n: "Do."

Aiger: "Whatever! I'm just gonna eat."

Aiger starts scarfing down more food.

Tobisuke: "Whoa, just look at him go. How many helpings is that?"

Naru: "When it comes to chowing down, Aiger's got everyone by a country mile."

Aiger finishes his plate.

Aiger: "More food, please."

Y/n: "I wouldn't be surprise if he gets a stomachache. "

Ange comes in with more food.

Ange: "Coming right up. Seeing you enjoy my cooking is such a great feeling."

Aiger: "I battled with everything I had, so I worked up a monster appetite."

The others see Ranjiro huff as they notice he hasn't eaten much.

Ange: "What's wrong, Ranjiro? Aren't you hungry?"

Aiger: "Come on, dud. Don't just waste it."

Aiger grabs a piece and eats it.

Ranjiro: "Thanks for the grub."

Ranjiro get's out of his chair.

Tobisuke: "Your already done eating?"

He walks out of the cafeteria.

Aiger: "What's his problem?"

Y/n: "I hope he's alright."

Aiger: "Yeah, well anyway, I'm gonna defeat everybody on this ship, and then I'm going after Valt! Cause I'm going to be—"

Y/n: "The strongest blader in the world, you forgot if your planning on beating everyone you'll have to beat me." Y/n interrupted.

Aiger: "I know that! I'll beat you too"!

Y/n raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: "Oh, really?"

Aiger: "Yes, really!"