Chapter 27: Trapped in the Dread Tower!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Aiger, Y/n and Ranjiro arrived and entered the Dread Tower. There they ran into a blader called Kyle Hakim who apparently spied on them during the Battleship Cruise. Y/n took on Kyle and was the victor even breaking Kyle's bey in the process. Now the three continue to progress through the Dread Tower. What challenges are the group gonna face next and how much will the dark power grown between Y/n and Aiger? Find out now in this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Aiger: "Let's go!"

Ranjiro: "All right!"

The group of three run through the Dread Tower with one of Hyde's camera's following them.

Ranjiro: "Great! Hyde's watching this like it's some game!"

Y/n: "That probably because he thinks it's a game!"

Aiger: "Heh! I'll show him it's the real deal when I take him down!"

The group continue running around the Dread Tower before then enter a room, losing the camera following them as the door close.

Ranjiro: "Aw, man, that thing is so stubborn."

Aiger: "Come on. We have to find another way out."

Y/n: "Right."

As they explore the dark Ranjiro spots a suit of armor, Aiger starts messing around with the armor till they hear something. They see that someone is hiding behind the armor. The figure runs away and it turns out it's Hyde.

Aiger: "Hey! Hyde! Come back!"

Aiger runs off after him.

Ranjiro: "Wait Aiger! If anyone needs to come back it's you!" He yells as he and Y/n run right behind him.

Hyde goes through a door as they exist they don't see him. Ranjiro then noticed another hallway, they run on through. Not knowing that Hyde they were chasing was Count Nightfell in disguise.

Count Nightfell: "Now that you've fallen for my little ruse, I'll how strong Achilles and Dragon are."

The group enter a room where they beys and bey prints.

Ranjiro: "Whoa, where are we?"

Y/n: "Seems like some kind of lab."

Aiger: "I swear, I saw Hyde come this way. Quit your hiding! Come out! Now!"

Evel: "I would ask that you keep your voice down while inside my laboratory."

The group turns to see Evel.

Aiger: "Hang on. Your Evel! Hey, tell me where Hyde is!"

Y/n: "We need to take him on right now!"

Ranjiro: "Take us to him right now if you know what's good for you!"

Evel: "Easy. There's no need for you to fret. Before we proceed, I would like to gather a bit more data on Z Achilles." He then pulls out a launcher.

Aiger: "Oh, I didn't know you were a blader, too. If you're looking for a battle, that's what you're gonna get!"

The group heads towards the stadium as they get ready.

Evel: "I'll be battling with this, my masterpiece, Orb Engaard!" He shows off his bey.

Aiger: "Wow that's a cool-looking be you got there."

Ranjiro: "Hey, leave this guy to me."

Aiger: "Huh? Where's this coming from?"