Chapter 44: Bonding! Aiger vs Valt!

Recap by Aiger and Y/n

Y/n: "Last time, Aiger and I continued our battle with Phi!"

Aiger: "He was tough, but we didn't back down! We had each other's back and trusted each other and our beys."

Y/n: "Our bond shinned brighter than ever as we unleashed a combination attack on Phi and won!"

Aiger: "We burst Phoenix and saved the day! Now I get the chance to battle Valt and I'm pumped up!"

Y/n: "You better win that battle."

Aiger: "You bet I will! Together Achilles and I will win!"

Y/n: "And then I'll battle you!"

Aiger: "And I'll win!"

Y/n: "Will see!"

Back at the school Aiger was training with his Turbo Trainer again with Y/n watching. He pulls the cords back as they fly in the air before being pulled back by the machine. Ranjiro and Fubuki walk up towards the two.

Fubuki: "You're really on a roll aren't you Aiger?"

Aiger: "Oh, yeah!"

Y/n: "He's been going at it for a good while now."

Aiger: "Yeah, anyway what's up guys? How's it hanging? I'm just working hard so I can win against Valt for sure this time!"

Ranjiro: "What you talking about? Did you forget you've already beaten him before?"

Aiger: "No, that wasn't a win."

Fubuki and Ranjiro: "Huh?"

Aiger: "Back then, I wasn't myself.... we weren't ourselves." He turned to Y/n as they nodded, agreeing with him. "Our past selfs weren't able to create a bond with our beys."

Y/n: "But it's different now."

Aiger: "Yeah, this time around I'm gonna take him on with the bond we forged together!" Aiger holds out Achilles with determination burning in his eyes.

Fubuki: "Yeah, good point."

Ranjiro: "Definitely. We've got some serious training to do."'

Aiger: "Then let's get started!"

Fubuki: "Alright!"

Y/n: "I'm pumped up!"

As all four start talking about training Principle Shinoda was watching the group.

Shinoda: "At last, the match is tomorrow. Do your best Aiger."

Aiger; "Alright, time to get focused." Aiger pulls the cords back again as they fall in the air and towards the others.

Y/n: "Move!" Y/n runs out of the way.

Ranjiro: "Hey wait! Try warning somebody!" Ranjiro and Fubuki ran out of the way as well.

The cords then hit a red cart and flies in the air as the white powder inside the cart went everywhere and it flew towards Shinoda.

The entire group panicked thinking the principle was gonna get covered again like the other times.

Shinoda: "Umbrella Launch!" The principle pulls out an umbrella and puts it above him.

The group: "WHAT?!"

The umbrella blocks the white powder, stopping it from covering the principle.

Aiger: "Principal Shinoda!"