Chapter 43: A Crimson Bond!

A/N: I BET NONE OF YALL WERE READY FOR THIS! DOUBLE CHAPTER UPLOAD WHOOOO! I wasn't gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanging for that epic battle, so here we are. ENJOY!

Recap by Aiger and Y/n

Aiger: "Last time, Y/n and I were going up against Phi!"

Y/n: "And he was trying to destroy our beys for good by calling a burst only match!"

Aiger: "But we stood strong against Phi and gave it everything we've got and even got a Ring Out on Phoenix!"

Y/n: "But this battle is far from over. We have to burst Phoenix in order to win!"

Aiger: "Yeah, and we will! You can count on it!"

The points were still zero to zero as Aiger and Y/n claimed the third battle.

Hanami: "The Third Battle goes to Aiger and Y/n Akabane with that Ring Out Finish! However, this is a Burst-Only Match, so the score ain't budging from zero to zero! Both bladers are still standing strong!"

Aiger ties another headband on as he holds out his bey along with Y/n.

Aiger: "See, Phi? This here is our bond!"

Y/n: "The bond between us and our beys!"

Their beys shine in the light.

Phi: "Bond, you say? Oh, what a quaint notion."

Phi starts giggling putting a hand on his face before bursting into crazed laughter as it echoed around the stadium.

Ranjiro: "Yup. It's official. Phi's cracked."

Tobisuke; "He's acting freaky."

Gumita: "Maybe he finally lost it."

Fubuki: "Not likely."

Everyone looks towards Fubuki.

Shu: "He isn't cornered just yet."

Phi puts the armor back on Phoenix.

Phi: "Phoenix...are you having fun out there? It appears Achilles and Dragon are suited to be your playthings after all."

Phoenix starts to emit a purple aura around itself as Phi looks back up towards the twins.

Phi: "My compliments. Suck rapid growth in strength is beyond impressive. However...that so-called bond between you and your beys shall be broken right here and now by Phoenix and yours truly!"

Phi's eyes flash black as a dark energy swirls around him before revealing the eyes of Phoenix as he has a suck grin on his face.

Aiger: "What's he doing?!"

Y/n: "I don't know!"

Suoh: "This time around he's quite serious about destroying them."

Naru: She grows even more worried for her siblings and their beys. "Achilles, Dragon..."

Nika: "They'll be alright. I'm sure of it." She reassures her.

Ranjiro: "I've had enough of this! Aiger! Y/n! Blow this guy away!" He shouts.

Toko: "That's right. Do your best!"

Ranjiro: "Aiger! Y/n!"

Tobisuke: "Come on, guys! Let's follow Cap'n's lead!"