Chapter 42: Turbo Twins vs Phi!

Recap: Last time on a Crimson Bond-

Aiger: "Move over!"

Y/n: "We're doing the recap this time!"

Aiger: He clears his throat. "Last time, Y/n and I were training for our faceoff against Phi, but then-"

Y/n: "Shu, showed up with a completely repaired Spryzen to help us."

Aiger: "With the help, of Cap'n, Fubuki and Suoh our training went off without a hitch!"

Y/n: "And in the end both of us come together and won the battle royal!"

Aiger: "Phi better watch out!"

Y/n and Aiger: "Cause we're ready to take him on!"

Recap: Thankyou Aiger and Y/n. Anyway, will the Turbo Twins be able to defeat Phi once andfor all, find out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Aiger was all of sudden battling Phi, he was giving it his all, but Phi pushed in the Turbo blades and bursts Achilles. Aiger then suddenly found himself falling into the void until he slowly opens his eyes. As he opens his eyes, he sees Nika, Toko, Y/n and Naru. He shoots up from his slept state.

Naru: "Aiger, your finally awake."

Aiger: "What's up, and why am I here?"

Toko: "Well you kinda passed out. After scarfing down Naru's sandwiches. You were out like a light."

Y/n: "You really just chomped them down and then just went straight to taking a nap."

Aiger: "Oh, right." He chuckles. He then stands up and notices that the others were all asleep as well.

Naru: "Everyone else was tired too."

Nika: "They all put in some hard work."

Everyone else were talking in their sleep.

Aiger: "Thanks guys, you're the best."

Later Aiger was rising his hair from the outside sink when he remembered the dream.

Aiger: "Why did I have that dream?" He thought

Fubuki, Shu and Y/n were watching from a distance.

Fubuki: "Y/n, do you think you and Aiger are gonna be okay?"

Y/n: "Well..."

Shu: He turns towards Y/n. "We've done everything we could to help, the rest is now up to you two."

Y/n: They nod as they look towards their brother.

Late at Night Aiger and Y/n were on top of tree, screaming their lungs out as usual.

Aiger: "We'll win against Phi no matter!"

Y/n: "We'll blow him away!"

Naru: "Aiger and Y/n are really getting worked up."

Just then Naru got a notification on her pad.

Naru: "Aiger, Y/n come down here! Hurry up! Come on!"

Aiger; "What's the rush?"

Aiger and Y/n jump down from the tree as they land next to Naru.

Y/n: "Yeah, what is it?'

Naru then shows them her pad and on the screen is Kit.

Aiger and Y/n: "Kit?"

Kit: "Aiger, Y/n, I hear you guys are finally gonna go up against Phi!"