Chapter 29: Spirit of Flame! Turbo Spryzen!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Count Nightfell challenged the group a battle. He had a bey called Aether which was a fusion as Astro and Artemis. During the battle he used the same techniques Hyde, but even that wasn't enough as Y/n was able to defeat him. As the group went looking for Hyde they ran into someone unexpected. Y/n's mentor, Shu Kurenai. What is Shu Kurenai doing here, and what does he want? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

The Akabane Twins were no standing in front of Shu Kurenai, Y/n was nervous and was curious about why their mentor was here.

Aiger: "What's a blader like you doing in a creepy place like this?"

Shu: "I came here to meet you, and you know I already met your twin."

Aiger: "Ok, but why are you here to meet me?"

Shu: "Listen, you're both pushing your beys over the edge."

Aiger: "What did you say? Who made you the expert on how our beys are feeling?! Mind your own business!"

Just then they hear a sound of another person's footsteps, it's Fubuki.

Fubuki: "Aiger, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Fubuki!"

Aiger: "What are you doing here?"

Then Ranjiro finally catches up with them.

Ranjiro: "Fubuki? Oh, and you're Shu Kurenai!

Shu: "And you are Rantaro's brother."

Ranjiro: "The name's Ranjiro! Nice to meet you." Ranjiro bows excitedly.

Fubuki: "Listen, Shu came all the way out here, because he got worried about you and Y/n when he saw you both get taken down by Hyde."

Aiger: "Oh. Well, why didn't you just say so? You've got nothing to worry about! I know that I've grown a lot since the last match. My resonance has made me stronger than ever!"

Y/n: "Same here." Y/n said with a hint of nervousness.

Shu: "You are both sadly mistaken."

Aiger: "Huh?"

Shu: "You both may not know it, but your resonance is corrupt."

Aiger: "What do you mean? That can't be right."

Shu: "If your quest for power Aiger, you've resorted to dominated Achilles against it's will. And for you Y/n you have been forcing your hate on Dragon, trying to dominate it as well."

Y/n just looks away.

Shu: "And based on that reaction, I think I'm right."

Aiger: "That is totally not true!"

Shu: "Resonance is the bond you form with your bey. Does that bond exist for you two and your beys?"

Aiger: "Well, yeah, of course it does. Achilles and I are one and the same! And I know that, because whatever pain Achilles feels, I feel it too!"

Y/n: "It's the same with me and Dragon."

Shu: "But you're dead wrong Aiger. That pain from your beys is a sign to warn you of impending danger. Do you not understand that?"

Y/n becomes silent.

Aiger: "You're the one that doesn't understand anything! It's like I said before, Achilles and I are one! And if you don't believe me, ask Achilles yourself. He has plenty to say! Come on Shu. I'll prove it with a Battle!"