Chapter 20: Free De La Hoya and Geist Fafnir

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, more one vs one battles commenced as bladers fought for their bey stars. The first battle was Fubuki vs Y/n. During the battle Y/n used a new dark power that gave them the edge over Fubuki. For the next match it was Aiger vs Xavier, both bladers put everything into the match, it was heated battle to the end. Aiger was able to overcome Penta saber and take the victory. For the final battle of the day, it was Phi vs Laban. Laban was already on edge from what he had seen, and he was right too. Phi unleashed his dark power during the battle and not only burst Leopard but broke it in half leaving everyone in shock. Even with his bey broken Laban did not regret coming here. He promised that he would get Leopard fixed up and they would battle again. With only a few bladers remaining, there are only a few who can take the win. Let's find out where the crew is going this time on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

It was another day of the battleship cruise Y/n had just woken up from a nightmare about Phi, then they heard screaming and went out to see who it was. They saw Naru running over and opening the tent to see Aiger.

Naru: "Aiger, what's wrong!?"

They both look to see Aiger talking in his sleep.

Aiger: "Achilles, where are you?!"

Naru: "Oh it's just a dream."

Aiger then finally wakes up.

Naru: "So even in your dreams you can't help but battle."

Y/n (Thought): "Looks like he had nightmare like me, I wonder if it was the same."

Naru: "Did you win?"

Aiger doesn't respond as he is breathing heavily.

Naru: "Don't tell me you lost".

Aiger: "Of course I didn't!"

Later

Beyeen: "Ding-dong! Ding-dong! Attention, everyone The Bey Cruiser will be arriving at it's final destination momentarily."

Aiger: "It's El Astro!"

Aiger and Naru both look over to take in the view.

Both: "Wow. Were finally here!"

Meanwhile Y/n was about to join them till they were stopped by Fubuki.

Y/n: "Fubuki?"

Fubuki: "Hey."

Y/n: "I thought you have to leave."

Fubuki: "Well just like Kiyama I was allowed to stay, since this the final destination."

Y/n: Well then that's awesome! I gotta tell Aiger."

Y/n runs off.

Fubuki: "Y/n wait-"

But Y/n was already gone.

Fubuki (Thought): "For now, I'll keep my eye on them."

Y/n, Aiger and Naru all got off the ship to explore.

Ranjiro and the other were still on board.

Ranjiro: "So, this is the infamous El Astro, the home of BC Sol."

Tobisuke: "Can you believe we finally made it here, Cap'n?"

Ranjiro: "Are you kidding' me? I've been dreaming about battling Valt here for about as long as I can remember!"