Chapter 30: Shattered Beys and Shattered Souls

Recap: Last Time on A Crimson Bond, the twins ran into Shu Kurenai. He questioned and warned them about their corrupted bond with their beys. This led to a battle where Shu showed off his Turbo Spryzen wiping the floor with the two. Then all of a sudden Valt showed up at the Dread Tower, but now the main event of the Dread Tower is about to begin as Hyde and Y/n have their rematch. Will Y/n defeat Hyde or will Hyde remain victorious, find out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Things start off as Mr. Damon starts announcing.

Mr. Damon: "Listen up, my little misfits! It's time to begin! First up we have Hyde versus Y/n Akabane! You're not gonna want to miss this Battle, so strap in, and keep your hands off the remote!"

Y/n: "Thing are not going down like last time."

Hyde then shows his fist close before opening it to represent a burst.

Hyde: "Burst into smithereens! Dragon is sure to make great fireworks! Hah Hah!"

Mr. Damon: "There it is, Hyde has predicted a Burst Victory!"

Y/n: "Already thinking your gonna win, huh! I'll show you!"

Fubuki: "Don't let him get to you!"

Ranjiro: "You gotta keep your cool!"

Aiger: "Blow this guy away!"

Referee: "First Battle. Ready. Set!"

Bladers: "3, 2, 1...Let it Rip!"

Both beys land as they races around the stadium.

Hyde: "Go ahead, Hades! Have your fun!"

The two beys clash as both bladers feel the pain of their beys.

Y/n: "Don't let up!"

Dragon keeps striking Hades again and again as Hyde flitches again after feeling it's pain.

Hyde: "That tickles. Hah hah!"

Y/n: "Were not done yet!"

Hyde: "Looks like your skills have matured a bit. Good for you, but is that all you've got? Now come at me!"

As Dragon strikes Hades Y/n yells as they feel the pain from Dragon.

Hyde: "What's the matter, Y/n? Was that too much for you?"

Hades strikes Achilles as it goes on the counter-attack. Y/n groans as they keep feeling their bey's pain. They are breathing heavily.

Hyde: "Finish this, Dread Impulse!"

The seven Hexagons on Hades glow as it clashes with Dragon pushing it into the wall before forcing it out of the stadium. Y/n feels a huge surge of pain as Dragon hits the ground.

Referee: "Dread Hades, with a Ring-Out Finish. One Point awarded to Hyde."

Mr. Damon: "I expect nothing less! Hyde quickly puts up his first point!"

Y/n is breathing heavily as that battle took a lot out of them.

Hyde: "How you hanging in there, half pint? Are you having fun yet?!"

Y/n: "Fun?"

Hyde: "This is only the beginning. Your resonance still has a long way to go!"

Y/n: "Shut up...I am going to crush you. Do you hear me? I'm going to destroy you!"