Chapter 26: Dread Tower! The Dark Citadel!

(We are starting from ep 32.) Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the twins were going wild after there pride had gotten shattered by Hyde and Hades, both were doing no-stop training. In the mist Suoh and Y/n battled, Y/n came out on top, but something was off between them and Aiger. In order to gain more power, they headed to the Dread Tower after Hyde invited them, but Ranjiro came along for the ride. As the Twins headed for the Dread Tower, Valt had completed his new Valtryek. How will the Twins far at the Dread Tower, will they come out victorious or will it be too much for them? Find out now on this Chapter on A Crimson Bond!

Both twins are asleep as they were dreaming, but those dreams became nightmares as Hyde plagued their mind. Both were determined to beat Hyde. But at the Dread Tower, Evel and Hyde are preparing for the Twins arrival, they are planning on having their resonance grow as they progress through the tower. Finally. Aiger, Y/n and Ranjiro's plane landed and they arrived at the Dread Tower.

They walked up to the gates of the tower.

Aiger: "I'm here like you wanted Hyde now let me in!"

Y/n: "All three of us have arrived on the scene!"

Ranjiro: "Now open up this door already!"

Inside Evel watches them through cameras as he opens the door to the Dread Tower. As they enter Hyde watches them at his Throne room. He gets up and turns on his camera's sending a broadcast around the world.

Hyde: "Ha, hah! This goes out to Bladers around the world. The greatest show in history is about to being, and I invite you to come and play with yours truly! I hope you're ready, because now it's Hyde Time! Behold my citadel, the Dread Tower!"

At the beyclub everyone was watching Hyde's broadcast.

Naru: "That's the Dread Tower!?"

Nika: "You know something about it?"

Naru: "Aiger, Y/n and Captain said something about them going there."

Nika gasps.

Hyde: "To begin, let's see what kinda kooks made their way over here."

The screen changes showing Aiger, Ranjiro, and Y/n walking through the Dread Tower.

Naru: "Hey it's Aiger and Y/n!"

Tobisuke: "Captain too!"

Hyde: "Would you look at that? If it isn't the Akabane Twins, whom I defeated with a score of four to zero. I suppose their here to showcase their pathetic Blading skills on my home turf. Now it's time for the Ultimate Show to begin!"

In the Dread Tower the group of three walk up a set of stairs and arrive at the top where there is a stadium.

Ranjiro: "Now that's a fancy stadium!"

Aiger: "Sure is!"

Y/n: "But who are gonna battle?"

???: "Me."

Aiger turned around to see a person with green hair wearing a mask.

Aiger: "Whoa!?"

Y/n: "Who is that?"

Ranjiro: "I don't know and when did they show up and what's with the creepy entrance?"

Aiger: "Why are you even here?"

???: "My name is Kyle Hakim, even though you don't know me, I know you. I snuck aboard the battleship Cruise and gathered information about all of you, then I relayed it back to the Dread Tower."