Chapter 16: Cooperation! Tag-Team Battle!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the battleship cruise had arrived in the U.S. Aiger, Ranjiro and the others headed to the Raging Bulls beyclub to look for Fubuki and Y/n. After finding the two they both noticed that from their training in the U.S they had gotten much stronger. Back on the battleship cruise it was reveled that Fubuki and Y/n were joining them! With all the bladers here, their was a huge battle royal, Phi showed off immense power by bursting everyone in ring taking the victory. With their bey stars on the line each blader has to fight for survival! Who will come out on top? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Beystar Count: Phi has 5, Labon, Xavier, and Aiger have 3, Suoh, Fubuki, Ranjiro, Hae-Jin, and Y/n have 2.

It was another day on the battleship cruise and Beyeen is announcing the next challenge.

Beyeen: "Good morning, Bladers, hope you all slept well. The next challenge will be another Tag-Team battle."

Aiger: "Ah, no way. Another? I won't lose this time."

Naru: "Remember, you won't be doing this alone."

Aiger: "Huh?"

Naru: "You can never win a Tag-Team battle unless both of you are working together. But first you need to know who you're being teamed up with."

Aiger: "I'll win no matter who it is!"

Beyeen: "Alright, then, I will now be announcing the pairs for the event!"

The board starts shuffling the bladers.

Beyeen: "First, we have Aiger Akabane and Fubuki Sumiye!"

Aiger: "Oh, Cool. I'm paired with Fubuki."

Beyeen: "Next up, Suoh Genji and Ranjiro Kiyama."

Ranjiro: "I'm with that guy?"

Beyeen: "Then we have Xavier Bogard and Y/n Akabane."

Y/n: "I'm with Xavier, I wonder how that will go?"

Xavier: "Alright, I hope my teammate will give it their all."

Beyeen: "Last, but not least, Laban Vanot and Hae-Jin Oh. As for Phi, since he was the winner of the previous Battle Royal, he will be given an automatic pass."

Phi is on top of the boat as he looks down at the others. Aiger then runs towards Fubuki.

Aiger: "So, I guess it's you and me, huh?"

Beyeen: "The first match will be, Team Xavier and Y/n versus...Team Suoh and Ranjiro. The second match will feature Team Aiger and Fubuki versus Team Laban and Hae-Jin. What a great line-up! This Challenge Battle is also on a deduction system. We'll be taking one Bey star from each member of the losing team, so if you only have a few left, better give it you all!"

Ranjiro: "She talking' about me?"

Tobisuke: "Hey, Captain, you're really tag-teaming with Suoh?"

Ranjiro: "Why are you asking me like I had a choice?"

Gumita: "Give the word and we'll soften him up."

Ranjiro: "Yeah, no."

Ranjiro: "The guy's a smug piece of work, but if we're gonna win this Battle, we'll have to combine our forces. Now let's go!"

Back with Aiger.

Aiger: "Sweet! We are gonna prove that you and I are the strongest team around!"