Chapter 5: Lui VS Valt

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, after the battlewith Ranjiro, the two twins had become pretty well known around the Academy. Thetwo ended watching one of Valt's matches as he defended his title. Both wereamazed by Valt's skill, as they went around the Academy, Aiger finally got thechance to challenge Fubuki. When it looked like Fubuki had it in the bag, Aigerbrought it back with one last Z-Breaker and bursts Forneus. Just then Narualerted everyone of some mind-blowing news. Valt's next title match was againsthis rival from Japan Lui Shirosagi. Who is going to win this clash of titans,find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

The day of battle is growing close as Lui land and race straight off to the Beyblade training center to train for his battle against Valt. Aiger, Y/n and Naru were watching the news so they could keep track of the battle.

Aiger: "Lui doing some secret training huh. I wonder what's he's up too."

Naru: "Whatever it is, its sure sound amazing!"

Aiger: "I bet he's gonna be super strong!"

Y/n: "Looks like Valt has a tough battle ahead of him."

After getting out of the ten the three of them were working together to clean the sheep.

Aiger: I can't stop thinking about Lui's top secret training. I mean it's got to be so awesome right."

Aiger is too busy talking to notice he's making too many bubbles.

Naru: "Watch the bubbles!"

Aiger: "I can't get it off of my mind!"

Aiger continues to scrub the sheep faster as he made more bubbles.

Y/n: "Aiger! Stop that is too may bubbles. Plus, it's not like we can just go over there and see how Lui training."

Aiger is then engulfed in bubbles.

Aiger: "Alright!"

Aiger frees himself from the bubbles and runs away hopping over the fence.

Naru: "Hey where are you going?"

Y/n: "He's not gonna.....Oh me and my big mouth!" Y/n thought.

Y/n: "I'll see where he's going."

Naru: "Okay."

Y/n follows after Aiger.

Aiger continues to run all the way to the training center with Y/n behind him.

Y/n: "Aiger! This is a bad idea!"

Aiger: "You are the one that said it!"

Y/n: "I didn't think you would actually do it!"

Aiger and Y/n run so fast they run right by the guards into the training center.

Aiger finally stops and the twins can finally catch their breath.

Aiger: "Hey, where and the world are you Lui!? Come out and face me!"

Y/n: "Aiger we should go before we-"

Y/n is cut off by a loud noise.

Aiger: "What's that?"

They follow the noise to a door.

They walk inside and barely avoid getting hit by wires.

Y/n: "That was too close."

As the two look on they see Lui.