Chapter 21: Battle of the Twins! Aiger vs Y/n!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the Battleship cruise arrived at El Astro. As the group headed there, Aiger and Y/n ended up meeting Free De La Hoya. The two ended up battling him and his bey Geist Fafnir. In the battles both Twins showed a dark aura, with Aiger breaking his launcher in one battle. After their battles with Free, Raul, B.C Soul's trainer gave them new launchers and brand-new parts to add to their beys. Both twins have gotten stronger but now there is a dark power growing in them. How will this darkness effect the Twins, find out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond.

The sun starts to set as Ranjiro is helping Aiger get some training in with his new gear.

Aiger: "I'll start this match in Attack Mode. Alright here goes."

Bladers: "3, 2, 1, Let it RIP!"

Both beys launch in as Achilles starts to wobble.

Aiger: "Achilles, show them what we've got!"

Achilles starts hitting the wall and it flies out, Ranjiro catches it before it hits the ground.

Ranjiro: "Heh. Come on. You call that blading?"

He tosses it back to Aiger:

Aiger: "Hey lay off okay, I'm still figuring out the launcher and setup."

Ranjiro: "With that new level-up, you can change to any Bey type now, right?"

Aiger: "Yeah."

Ranjiro: "Then why are you in Attack Mode? You should start by practicing Stamina or Defense Mode."

Aiger: "And why is that?"

Ranjiro: "Stamina has an advantage over Phi, while Defense has an advantage over Y/n and Xavier. Attack Mode won't do you any good."

Aiger: "Even so, I'm still practicing with it! Let's go again!"

Ranjiro: "You just never listen."

Bladers: "3, 2, 1, Let it RIP!"

They launch in as Achilles starts bouncing off the walls losing all of it's spin. It spins slowly as it hits Roktavor and bursts.

Ranjiro: "Based on how sloppy your technique is, you're gonna lose tomorrow's match. Give up on Attack Mode, already!"

Aiger growls in frustration as they hear footsteps, they look to see Fubuki and Y/n.

Fubuki picks up the pieces of Achilles.

Aiger: "Fubuki. Y/n."

Fubuki puts the bey back together and hands it back to Aiger.

Fubuki: "New gear just like Y/n, I take it?"

Aiger: "Yeah. Raul from B.C Sol gave us our new gear. But for me it's still super hard to control right."

Fubuki: "Based on what I heard from Y/n you guys snuck off to find Valt."

Aiger: "Yeah, but he was a no-show. We did get to meet Free, though."

Fubuki: "Really?!"

Y/n: "Forgot to tell him about that part."

Y/n puts their hand behind their head.

Aiger: Yep! Y/n and I even battled against him.

Y/n: "He's right! It was awesome!"

They both remember the battles they had with Free.

Aiger: "His blading skills were out of this world. It's no wonder he's Valt's rival."